The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because while I understand the DD I always see the price action and the trend. Just like the assumption is and the volume and technicals display that the stock is bullish. So why not play a couple of options and hold your commons?

Basically you can almost secure a profit to purchase more shares. And if you do take a loss you still have your commons because it’s not like you are carrying it to contract date. Just in and out.

so as I wait for MOASS why not use other tools in order to be able to invest more in AMC/GME. as opposed to just sitting and holding and only adding on my recurring dates. In other words if you have a relatively safe move to make why not take it?

I agree, but unless you’re doing leaps I think AMC calls actually help the opps. They see your position and manipulate to beat it, so it just ends up being a transfer to hedges for a lot of them. The upside volatility alone is enough to keep me off of puts.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree, but unless you’re doing leaps I think AMC calls actually help the opps. They see your position and manipulate to beat it, so it just ends up being a transfer to hedges for a lot of them. The upside volatility alone is enough to keep me off of puts.

I always do a few weeks but I most def wouldn't do how some brehs do and set it for the end of the current week. Those are the ones who seem to get beat down the most but it's one of those high risk/high reward things. I stay relatively safe and at a lower amount. I don't YOLO....

Either way It's still AMC rather you are playing Options or buy and holding. Just have to do what's best for an individuals situation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
vague information? WTF you want me to tell you :dahell: i gave you the strike and the date and when i bought the contracts

and i didnt say i bought only two contracts :why:

you sound dumb as hell. BBIG running too while you poppin shyt :mjgrin:

BBIG is up a 1 dollar and you say its running

once again, you can't determine if you made any money or with that information

I can tell you have no idea what you talk about or even calculate the risk percent profit/loss before you buy these options

like I said, citizens of duckberg

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
yes and no. Depends on your brokerage or rather you have a cash account. If you have over 25K in a brokerage you can get in and out all you want to during the day.

If you don’t have 25K or a cash account with webull for example you can do something like 4 or more day trades in 5 business days you can be hit with pattern day trader and not be allowed to trade. The brehs in the boiler room no this stuff like the back of their hands.
Where can I go to learn this? Is YouTube a legit place?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

What exchange, can't find these on the option chain but input the first two on the option calculatr

AMC has a 36 percent profitability based on implied volatility

and the CLOV has 40 percent

seems like you better of playing craps at least its 50 percent

and also what do you mean by average of 145 with SPY, I can't input that in options calculator

Last edited: