The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cap you thought all you need to have correct was the price direction in you make money I gave you two chances, and you failed, you cap, fukk outta here you don't have any plays you don't do this shyt

The people who really predict options make millions of dollars like that deepdarkvalue who started the GME shyt because he brought options when it was 2 dollars and he still up 50 million right now, this the type people who ain't cap, the 10 percent, who actually find lighting in a bottle

if all you morons on here who claim you make money on options actually did you would be RICH by now

I don’t think you understand that the people who take bigger risk make bigger returns but also take bigger losses. I usually stick to relatively safe options and don’t risk much. The people who make the major money also put up major money.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You cap you thought all you need to have correct was the price direction in you make money I gave you two chances, and you failed, you cap, fukk outta here you don't have any plays you don't do this shyt

The people who really predict options make millions of dollars like that deepdarkvalue who started the GME shyt because he brought options when it was 2 dollars and he still up 50 million right now, this the type people who ain't cap, the 10 percent, who actually find lighting in a bottle

if all you morons on here who claim you make money on options actually did you would be RICH by now

:russ: you sound dumb as hell. I made money with $15c 1/22 that i was buying from Jan-May, and i made money with 6/18 40c that i bought in May

currently up 50% on 50c for 1/22

made thousands off BBIG, ATER and ANY calls last few weeks. Had a variety of strikes from ATM's to OTMs since they were running

stop with the BS :lolbron:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Let’s get into it. If you making money on options post some receipts or give us some calls that you think gonna print money.

I’m just wondering if I should get in on trying to learn options. My minds telling me noooo...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: you sound dumb as hell. I made money with $15c 1/22 that i was buying from Jan-May, and i made money with 6/18 40c that i bought in May

currently up 50% on 50c for 1/22

made thousands off BBIG, ATER and ANY calls last few weeks. Had a variety of strikes from ATM's to OTMs since they were running

stop with the BS :lolbron:

Can't nobody pull that up with that vague information

another citizen of duckberg

you not even giving out the details of the contract we can look up and see

You not even giving the full details of the contract

and you only had the money for two option contracts so far this entire year

like I said yall nikkaz is broke

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think you understand that the people who take bigger risk make bigger returns but also take bigger losses. I usually stick to relatively safe options and don’t risk much. The people who make the major money also put up major money.

Once again yall don't give any of the details of the contract where we can pull up and see the actually contract

yall cap

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Aye y’all we closed +8.65% today

giphy.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

AMC $47.00 call 9/17 at a maximum of $4.15

CLOV $10.00 call 9/24 at a maximum of $1.03

SPY $453.00 call 9/17 at an average of $145.00

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@NatiboyB A lot of us bounce between this thread, crypto, and the stock market thread. If you wanna link some stuff feel free breh but let’s keep focused on AMC. All that other stuff should be relegated to the dedicated threads unless it’s DD-related.

As for options, I’m not opposed to brehs talking AMC options as long as it’s calls and not on that hater “Hold? Why? Just swing trade and do options” shyt. Posting about copping AMC puts is asking for that pile on though. I also don’t understand why you’d take on the risk understanding the DD.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

You not even giving the full details of the contract

and you only had the money for two option contracts so far this entire year

like I said yall nikkaz is broke

vague information? WTF you want me to tell you :dahell: i gave you the strike and the date and when i bought the contracts

and i didnt say i bought only two contracts :why:

you sound dumb as hell. BBIG running too while you poppin shyt :mjgrin:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you pull out of these?

yes and no. Depends on your brokerage or rather you have a cash account. If you have over 25K in a brokerage you can get in and out all you want to during the day.

If you don’t have 25K or a cash account with webull for example you can do something like 4 or more day trades in 5 business days you can be hit with pattern day trader and not be allowed to trade. The brehs in the boiler room no this stuff like the back of their hands.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@NatiboyB A lot of us bounce between this thread, crypto, and the stock market thread. If you wanna link some stuff feel free breh but let’s keep focused on AMC. All that other stuff should be relegated to the dedicated threads unless it’s DD-related.

As for options, I’m not opposed to brehs talking AMC options as long as it’s calls and not on that hater “Hold? Why? Just swing trade and do options” shyt. Posting about copping AMC puts is asking for that pile on though. I also don’t understand why you’d take on the risk understanding the DD.

Because while I understand the DD I always see the price action and the trend. Just like the assumption is and the volume and technicals display that the stock is bullish. So why not play a couple of options and hold your commons?

Basically you can almost secure a profit to purchase more shares. And if you do take a loss you still have your commons because it’s not like you are carrying it to contract date. Just in and out.

so as I wait for MOASS why not use other tools in order to be able to invest more in AMC/GME. as opposed to just sitting and holding and only adding on my recurring dates. In other words if you have a relatively safe move to make why not take it?