The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You scared money nikka you wearing bytch as a badge of honor
Take BYLUG out your profile pic them nikkas would laugh at yo scared ass

I can’t condone this buffoonery breh. If you don’t understand that it’s multiple ways to make gains I don’t know what else to tell you. I don’t think you even understand what scared money is.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Brehs just gotta be patient in this play. I’ve invested 100k in this shyt sine Feb. with a avg. cost of ~10.00 and am ready as fukk for the squeeze but it’s outta our hands besides buying and more importantly holding. The can will only get kicked so far down the road.

You can be frustrated but hold your position. :damn:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Brehs just gotta be patient in this play. I’ve invested 100k in this shyt sine Feb. with a avg. cost of ~10.00 and am ready as fukk for the squeeze but it’s outta our hands besides buying and more importantly holding. The can will only get kicked so far down the road.

A 100K? Damn :wow:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

giphy.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

:jbhmm:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Astro might be right on $60 by the end of the week....we already back at $47 fellas :blessed:

When we had that run with 10 minutes left. You know we all had the same reaction.

:russ:

He also had to switch his playlist quick because after one of his rock songs was over, Beyoncé “Love on Top” was next and he switched it back to rock.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't believe in AMC :mjtf:
Stop fronting like you do
You ain't gotta lie to kick it breh
:unimpressed:

These nikkaz talking options and is all cap, that's why they never tell the strike price or the details of the option they brought so they can pretend like they make money, and you can't pull up the option contract and call them out on their bullshyt

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkaz talking options and is all cap, that's why they never tell the strike price or the details of the option they brought so they can pretend like they make money, and you can't pull up the option contract and call them out on their bullshyt

:russ: So now people are capping about options? :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: So now people are capping about options? :shaq:

You cap you thought all you need to have correct was the price direction in you make money I gave you two chances, and you failed, you cap, fukk outta here you don't have any plays you don't do this shyt

The people who really predict options make millions of dollars like that deepdarkvalue who started the GME shyt because he brought options when it was 2 dollars and he still up 50 million right now, this the type people who ain't cap, the 10 percent, who actually find lighting in a bottle

if all you morons on here who claim you make money on options actually did you would be RICH by now