The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know someone in here can tell me what the price talk is for GME. It’s like I can’t even find YouTube channels for GME. The AMC movement which is mostly just people from GME seems to look like it far eclipsed GME. No one hardly talks GME it seems.

Last edited:
Daps
I know someone in here can tell me what the price talk is for GME. It’s like I can’t even find YouTube channels for GME. The AMC movement which is mostly just people from AMC seems to look like it far eclipsed GME.

Retail owns a high percentage of the GME float...maybe even higher than AMC.

GME also has far fewer shares out there with a (likely) more disciplined retail base...especially after the price movement early in the year.

My guess is that whatever AMC does, GME price will be anywhere from 3x to 6x the AMC price. Obviously GME is more expensive to buy into but it's good to invest in both.

I'm now holding 139 AMC and 7 GME. Try to add a GME every 3 to 4 weeks while I might a few AMC every week. Want to hit 10 GME before this pops but it could be more depending on how long we wait for the MOASS.

I'd suggest getting one GME for every 5 to 10 AMC but you can do a different ratio depending on what works for you.

Not clear which stock will set off the chaos but whichever runs first, the other will follow. These two are joined at the hip.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Retail owns a high percentage of the GME float...maybe even higher than AMC.

GME also has far fewer shares out there with a (likely) more disciplined retail base...especially after the price movement early in the year.

My guess is that whatever AMC does, GME price will be anywhere from 3x to 6x the AMC price. Obviously GME is more expensive to buy into but it's good to invest in both.

I'm now holding 139 AMC and 7 GME. Try to add a GME every 3 to 4 weeks while I might a few AMC every week. Want to hit 10 GME before this pops but it could be more depending on how long we wait for the MOASS.

I'd suggest getting one GME for every 5 to 10 AMC but you can do a different ratio depending on what works for you.

Not clear which stock will set off the chaos but whichever runs first, the other will follow. These two are joined at the hip.

yeah thats what I was estimating just guessing. I have 3XX and 15 GME. But I'm thinking about buying 5 more GME just to have a round number but in all honesty I think it's time to sit on the position. And just forget about this until MOASS....I will never have enough shares so at this point no point in continuing to add especially with the holidays coming up. But I am assuming all of this occurs before Thanksgiving/XMAS season.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
yeah thats what I was estimating just guessing. I have 3XX and 15 GME. But I'm thinking about buying 5 more GME just to have a round number but in all honesty I think it's time to sit on the position. And just forget about this until MOASS....I will never have enough shares so at this point no point in continuing to add especially with the holidays coming up. But I am assuming all of this occurs before Thanksgiving/XMAS season.
Everytime I think I'm sitting good I get the itch to get more. I think I'm good with GME. I have 130 GME. I want 68 more AMC to put me at an even 2K but hanging tight. If another dip occurs I might reup to get those 68. Also starting the new job in a week so having to move my 401K account and may just use that to get the extra shares.

Daps
What kind of problems do you see happening if this starts running up to the thousands and everyone selling off at the same time? Can the exchanges handle this or will there be glitches and crashes?

There will be pauses in NYSE trading for 5 to 10 minutes ok AMC/GME if the price is jumping too fast.

The selling won't all happen at once because everyone is going to time the peak differently.

The risk averse will sell on the first big dip. Like if it went up to $10,000/share and dipped to $6,500...a lot of people would get nervous and sell then. Many more folks would realize the shorts haven't covered and would hold. Price then rockets to...say....$25,000/share. Some will sell thinking THAT'S the peak. It won't be a straight shot up and people will jump off at different times.

People with a lot of shares have the biggest advantage. They might sell 40% of their shares, become millionaires and then save the the remaining 60% to see just how high this goes.

People with less shares might hold longer since $500/share or $1,000/share won't change their lives.

Bgreat

All Star
Daps
How long do you guys plan on holding on to this stock? There are many other plays that are happening while people are being bag holders with AMC. I am not saying its not going to squeeze but how long is it going to be until it actually makes a REAL move :francis:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
How long do you guys plan on holding on to this stock? There are many other plays that are happening while people are being bag holders with AMC. I am not saying its not going to squeeze but how long is it going to be until it actually makes a REAL move :francis:
Until it happens:skip:
I’ve been making money from other plays while waiting

Bgreat

All Star
Daps
Until it happens:skip:
I’ve been making money from other plays while waiting
Ok at least you are doing it the smart way. I am seeing people put everything they got into AMC and there are other FOR SURE plays out here but at the end of the day AMC is better than a savings account

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Ok at least you are doing it the smart way. I am seeing people put everything they got into AMC and there are other FOR SURE plays out here but at the end of the day AMC is better than a savings account

Name some of these “for sure plays”.

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The risk averse will sell on the first big dip. Like if it went up to $10,000/share and dipped to $6,500...a lot of people would get nervous and sell then. Many more folks would realize the shorts haven't covered and would hold. Price then rockets to...say....$25,000/share. Some will sell thinking THAT'S the peak. It won't be a straight shot up and people will jump off at different times.

folks need to train their mind for the emotional roller coaster when it comes to prices.

When this shyt hits the 5 figs and starts dippin, take some zeros away and think of the battles we’re having now.

$10,000 droppin to $6,500 = $100 dippin to $65 to me.

That’s what I’ve been doin watching the ticker. I take away the decimal point and looking at the price as a whole number.

The way I look at it, we had a high of $4800 this week and closed at $4400 yesterday.