The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Personally, I could use some of the cash Ive made in AMC now bruh. But fukk all that, Ima do what I need to do to get by and pay bills and HOLD.
I ain't worked all summer, about to crank up the machine Monday. We'll be alright bro. Stand your ground like a statue, They want us to back down and slowly retreat.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Dude on astros youtube, "keith" and predicting this as he speaks.

Fam that dude "Keith".... Never listen to that fool. He was biggin up ATER over BBIG early this week. He said ATER was the safer play and no one get BBIG. Well we saw the run on BBIG. ATER gained a whole 2 dollars and dove right after opening when he was tryin to predict shyt. Some of them in Astros chat be weird as hell with wanting to be the first to say this like I told you so.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
you get me money for more 10 shares, then when the squeeze happens i consider you an investor in my success and i will give you a 5% cut of whatever i make

what price you got in at? and how much you put up...cause i will buy...ive been watching the thread for a while nobody mad any money yet:yeshrug:

and i lost a 1000 in gme this year...so im kinda sketch.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what price you got in at? and how much you put up...cause i will buy...ive been watching the thread for a while nobody mad any money yet:yeshrug:

How did you lose money in GME unless you got in when it was at it's peak. If so I think most people would of suggested not buying when it's running like that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Plenty of people have made money.

And if you lost money on GME it was cause you did the wait on the sidelines till it’s too late then FOMO in thing.

Kinda like you are doing here :francis:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo

This is fukkERY if I've ever seen it

This screenshot explains the issue in one good summary:

5mqm1r8gacl71.jpg

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Interesting, that means there not in as great as shape as I thought they were

we should be trying to get into this
Retail investors can't buy those stocks, they're restricted to us.

But its definitely a clear indication of just how desperate the HF's are. This was all they could do to meet the new margin requirements. We'll see how long it holds up.