The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
They feeling the pressure, invest too much money, now gotta sell some shares to handle life problems

that's the game, they hedgies now how to apply pressure to folks

all I said is, you better eat oat meal everyday until the squeeze over and you don't need that many shares to come up, people getting too greedy over extending or losing money on options trying to get a big come up
Yea people really risking it all on this play and expecting a quick turn around :francis: I been copping 1-2 per pay period for a few months now cuz that’s the cheese I woulda spent on weed but I started growing when COVID hit so I’m investing with profits :blessed:

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps

This is fukkERY if I've ever seen it

Regular people hear all the time that the market is fixed, but this pic can visually break it down to the common man. When this thread hits the rafters, this post will go overlooked, but this is something everyone getting into the stock market should see. If there’s one thing I learned from this play and this thread, it’s that the market is crooked af and they don’t want the common man to win…

But we’re gonna change that :win:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They feeling the pressure, invest too much money, now gotta sell some shares to handle life problems

that's the game, they hedgies now how to apply pressure to folks

all I said is, you better eat oat meal everyday until the squeeze over and you don't need that many shares to come up, people getting too greedy over extending or losing money on options trying to get a big come up
Given what we know at this stage, around what price you expect it to peak realistically?