The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been pouring much of my savings into the development of my business, money I thought I’d easily recoup this fall when this squeezes. I’m not hurting for cash, but I’m forced to be a lot more judicious with my funds because of how uncertain this has become.

:yeshrug:

Personally, I could use some of the cash Ive made in AMC now bruh. But fukk all that, Ima do what I need to do to get by and pay bills and HOLD.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of game theory at play here. Their (short side) advantage is that they are probably more coordinated and know the game a lot more then the average guy. It's pretty much about who blinks first except the squeeze side will be a slow fragmented blink. Once a couple of the major shorts cover, it could be the spark maybe

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why yall care about the price fluctuations so much. Talking about supports and bouncing off lines. The price is not real. It doesn't really matter unless you are buying the dip.

They feeling the pressure, invest too much money, now gotta sell some shares to handle life problems

that's the game, they hedgies now how to apply pressure to folks

all I said is, you better eat oat meal everyday until the squeeze over and you don't need that many shares to come up, people getting too greedy over extending or losing money on options trying to get a big come up

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: ya'll weren't lying about that B Hayes dude young brother just be posting youtube videos whenever and for whatever but only AMC. I'm like damn at least talk about something else.