The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
These crazy cacs aren't playing

This time it won't be a bunch of them sitting there on wall street for 2 weeks not bathing.

It's gonna look like the end of fight club if these mfers don't get their money. Some of these people are insanely intelligent. They might go crazy over this they already been tracking flight patterns. Idk what's about to happen.
4 million people is a fraction of our population, but taken as a whole, it’s not a small number. There absolutely are thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, among that number who are beyond livid at the SEC doing nothing about the blatant manipulation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it begins

47408218e95dd18631c8bce6fa8b243cd04fc48c09102e437acfa2ac06ee8a6a74908b9b.jpg

I predicted this a few months ago

you owe millions of people millions and ain't trying to pay

that's a recipe for disaster

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I predicted this a few months ago

you owe millions of people millions and ain't trying to pay

that's a recipe for disaster

Like I said, occupy wall street on steroids.

These folk ain’t a bunch of hippies singing kumbaya in front of buildings demanding change like it’s 2011.

Nahhhh….whole different group of people they are dealing with that legit played by the rules, put serious money on the line and caught the HFs in a bad bet.

:francis:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Dude on astros youtube, "keith" and predicting this as he speaks.

Thought you were talking earlier about a dude in his chat typing. It's a dude named Keith B who I was talking about. I just looked at Astros vid with who u are talking about and buddy was legit.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought you were talking earlier about a dude in his chat typing. It's a dude named Keith B who I was talking about. I just looked at Astros vid with who u are talking about and buddy was legit.

He literally has a dude talking throughout the final hours or so named keith, sounds like he is missing teeth/redneck.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
He literally has a dude talking throughout the final hours or so named keith, sounds like he is missing teeth/redneck.

Hell yeah. I listened to him. Dude said he's autistic and just figures out patterns n shyt 16 hours a day. He said he'll be a regular on Astros stream from now on.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see a lot of price action talk on AMC but does anyone know what value GME could potentially reach? Just base logic had me assuming that GME price would be equal to about 4-5 shares of AMC but I'm not sure if they made as many fake shares of GME as AMC. And I'm seeing more DD for AMC than GME. I only have 15 shares of GME but I'm thinking about adding 5 more this upcoming week. But I'm also thinking that my positions are set unless a large dip occurs that makes it affordable to grab a bulk.

Actually I should play GME with a far out call option.

Last edited: