The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyt we might dip below 40

Yall talking about a dip to get more can get excited.

Do they think it's going to be that easy? Don't they know I have cash in reserve just for this type of situation?

tumblr_molt33rjgE1s2syfpo3_250.gif

Q99UcxQgFobqAJoT8

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been watching a lot of stuff. Feels like I'm getting into a rabbit hole. People have so much faith in this play and I'm starting to grasp the theory. At the same time i expect a monumental amout of fukkery from all players involved (hedge funds, sec, AMC, etc) and they are all out for their own pockets. So your friend today could be your enemy tomorrow and vice versa. It's like a Mexican standoff squared. Or better yet, like all parties involved are in a very intricate game of musical chairs. Either way, just waiting for the fukkery to pop off

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also another question that popped off in my head.

What if there is a massive crash in the economy (which is not that far fetched. Seems like we are overdue for a correction). Then people panic wanting their money, lots of people selling...what if the shorts cover then?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Also another question that popped off in my head.

What if there is a massive crash in the economy (which is not that far fetched. Seems like we are overdue for a correction). Then people panic wanting their money, lots of people selling...what if the shorts cover then?
that's a possibility because all of their positions will fall resulting in a margin call.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
so if i got some money folks what should i buy....im lost in this thread

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruhs, I hate to ask but no one responded in Boiler Room, the fukk is going on with Sears? Are the zombie shorted stocks coming back?