The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Always dudes make wild exaggerated posts about their credentials and how they been making crazy money so they know what they talk about. I got family that'll post on facebook showing plays other people made and hit on to make it seem like he knows what he's talking about when it comes to investing. I always ask him to send over the plays he has active and it's always silence.
Thing is, there’s always someone making more money than you on the market.

There’s so much money being thrown around anything any individual does is a drop in the bucket.

No matter how much money you make or how great an individual play is, there’s always a better one.

Really no reason to poke your chest out and brag about any success.

Definitely no reason to disparage other peoples plays.

Those types of dudes are clowns to me. Don’t matter if he was lying about his gains or not. :smh:

Daps
giphy.gif

here we go with the bag talk:sas1::sas2: :win:should post my whole portfolio to show u i really do this nikka, i made a few mill off amc twice nikkas know me in the coli stock server for calling 50-200% plays back to back to back before they happen, ive held amc shares for months before the last squeeze, im the original ape nikka lower your tone, sold damn near at the top both times, i aint sit in it and bag hold for months, i moved onto other plays and made way more money than sitting in a stock that has barely moved in months and if amc squeezes again ill buy moreshares right back in there and make more money without the same wait time and stagnant moving as you nikka , im a real momentum trader cuz dont talk money with me you still a meme nikka, i wasnt even being disrespectful to you calm all that hot shyt down, you can talk crazy however u want this shyt will NEVER sniff 800k not even 10k a share

i didnt say market cap had anything to do with the squeeze im comparing the wild difference and how much money would have to flow through the system to make this possible... every stock on the market is worth 100 trill collectively u talking bout 408 trillion for one... u think the sec gon let that go down ?

this has a 0% chance of ever happening, cause simply they will shut amc down before it gets anywhere near 800k and change the regulations
sec has already suspended meme pushes in the past and said they will do it again if it gets outta hand

U.S. securities regulator suspends trading in three more 'meme stocks'

u think they gonna let this shyt go to 800k
they'll turn amc off for a fukking year if they have too the system isnt designed for retail traders to all become millionaires

just because something is theoretically possible doesn't mean it has a chance of happening

not here to get into a screaming match im here to give u perspective
when this shyt squeezes if the synthetic share shyt is true and they arent offloading them slowly every hour to prevent a huge price change then we'll all eat but whenever u eat too much what happens :demonic: be responsible sell in hundreds POSSIBLY the low thousands if that synthetic shyt collapses... dont let the sec step in and u dont have your money out
Didn’t bother reading your broke babble. Figure out what a short squeeze is before making a another pitiful attempt at schooling me.

:russell:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Thing is, there’s always someone making more money than you on the market.

There’s so much money being thrown around anything any individual does is a drop in the bucket.

No matter how much money you make or how great an individual play is, there’s always a better one.

Really no reason to poke your chest out and brag about any success.

Definitely no reason to disparage other peoples plays.

Those types of dudes are clowns to me. Don’t matter if he was lying about his gains or not. :smh:
Nah for real I ain't mad if somebody is really making bank out here like that and puffing their chest out if its legit. Even if others are making more the vast majority ain't making money short term like that. I'm just saying have the receipts to back it up and talk about the losses.

It's like when Floyd Mayweather would post all of his winning tickets when he'd gamble. Cool but show your losers too so we know if you really good or got lucky.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Told y’all.

:francis:
Nothing gonna go up constantly.

I know people don’t want to hear it but stair-steps are way better than just going straight up.

Corrections/pull back/consolidation or whatever you want to call it is a good thing. Just strengthens our base and sets the moass up for higher heights.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Normally September is a bad month market wise also remember next week is a short week and this is a long weekend.