DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nah man i made it up

200.gif

ill be back in a year to see if yall hit 800k a share :mjtf:
I’m definitely not holding out for 800k, but you coming in here claiming shyt threatening to post portfolios so post the shyt nikka

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this goes to long, can we expect a bailout from the govt to the hedge funds? Is this the bubble of the next crash? Will kanye get back with kim?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arguing over a hypothetical price is stupid.

Saying stuff like “it won’t make it that high cause market cap” “amc ain’t worth more than apple” “etc”

Shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what we are all doing here.

Truth is, none of us really know high high this will go.

Only thing we know is shorts have not covered.

When shorts start covering then you should start thinking about when to get out,

that’s it :manny:

As simple as that

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Another one of these nikkas :mjlol:
Always dudes make wild exaggerated posts about their credentials and how they been making crazy money so they know what they talk about. I got family that'll post on facebook showing plays other people made and hit on to make it seem like he knows what he's talking about when it comes to investing. I always ask him to send over the plays he has active and it's always silence.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Always dudes make wild exaggerated posts about their credentials and how they been making crazy money so they know what they talk about. I got family that'll post on facebook showing plays other people made and hit on to make it seem like he knows what he's talking about when it comes to investing. I always ask him to send over the plays he has active and it's always silence.
no ones exaggerating if u want plays join the coli stock discord, only stated how much bread i got cause he called me broke cause he aint like what i had to say
he can keep living in fantasy
the sec will never let amc get that high
even after i post my shyt nikkas just gon say aiight nikka fukk u anyway amc to 800k lol

Last edited: