The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
You are CLEARLY a broke fakkit who hasn’t the slightest clue of what a short squeeze entails. When that price begins skyrocketing, hedges become irrelevant. Whether they can afford it s irrelevant, you clown.

:pachaha:
giphy.gif

here we go with the bag talk:sas1::sas2: :win:should post my whole portfolio to show u i really do this nikka, i made a few mill off amc twice nikkas know me in the coli stock server for calling 50-200% plays back to back to back before they happen, ive held amc shares for months before the last squeeze, im the original ape nikka lower your tone, sold damn near at the top both times, i aint sit in it and bag hold for months, i moved onto other plays and made way more money than sitting in a stock that has barely moved in months and if amc squeezes again ill buy moreshares right back in there and make more money without the same wait time and stagnant moving as you nikka , im a real momentum trader cuz dont talk money with me you still a meme nikka, i wasnt even being disrespectful to you calm all that hot shyt down, you can talk crazy however u want this shyt will NEVER sniff 800k not even 10k a share

i didnt say market cap had anything to do with the squeeze im comparing the wild difference and how much money would have to flow through the system to make this possible... every stock on the market is worth 100 trill collectively u talking bout 408 trillion for one... u think the sec gon let that go down ?

this has a 0% chance of ever happening, cause simply they will shut amc down before it gets anywhere near 800k and change the regulations
sec has already suspended meme pushes in the past and said they will do it again if it gets outta hand

U.S. securities regulator suspends trading in three more 'meme stocks'

u think they gonna let this shyt go to 800k
they'll turn amc off for a fukking year if they have too the system isnt designed for retail traders to all become millionaires

just because something is theoretically possible doesn't mean it has a chance of happening

not here to get into a screaming match im here to give u perspective
when this shyt squeezes if the synthetic share shyt is true and they arent offloading them slowly every hour to prevent a huge price change then we'll all eat but whenever u eat too much what happens :demonic: be responsible sell in hundreds POSSIBLY the low thousands if that synthetic shyt collapses... dont let the sec step in and u dont have your money out

Daps
A few things to remember:

Not everyone will sell at peak. The risk averse will be so happy to see $1000, that they'll sell quickly for a (relatively) quick flip.

Once the margin calls begin, computer algorithms will be scouring in search of AMC sellers to help the hedge funds buy back all the real and synthetic shares. Both types of shares have to be paid back as the market does not distinguish between the two. The stock price will rise rapidly to, essentially, entice people to sell. It's almost like an auction where you have several people wanting a specific item and they keep bidding on it.

Institutions buying in is proof that the price will rise sharply. They wouldn't invest this heavily if they didn't have some idea of where this is headed. However, institutions may not stick around for the peak. Expect to see well-timed and coordinated dumps. Having said that, retail investors own the float and will ultimately be the ones deciding how high this goes.

But the fundamentals..........do not matter. The stock price is already heavily manipulated. Based on sheer buying volume, AMC should be trading for between $5000 and $8000-ish per share. This does not mean that it is "worth" that much based on the underlying fundamentals (debt, revenue, cash flow, projected growth etc). However.....if people believe in a stock, then that's what it is. Is a Bugatti worth $2 million+??? If people are willing to buy it...yeah.

There's no actual cap on how high this can go. When you short a stock, your loss potential is technically unlimited. The question is how long will people hold.

AMC/GME folks that are actively investing in this, for the most part seem pretty disciplined. The long wait is making folks more resolute.

Realistically, I don't think the game begins until we hit $xx,xxx/share. The average holder has about 120 shares...of course that number could be higher by now...plus a lot of whales are skewing it so we need to know the median amount too.

Anything below the $xx,xxx/share range? Day traders are the only ones that will dip early and most of them would paperhand at $300, maybe $500.

Expect to see lots of random articles, YouTubers and forum posters throwing out smaller numbers to inspire groupthink and scare people into thinking they could be bag holders. Hedge funds got interns on Twitter, Reddit, *****....everywhere. They need us to sell quickly. The longer this drags, the more shares we buy and the more shares they have to buyback.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m game show it

giphy.gif

here we go with the bag talk:sas1::sas2: :win:should post my whole portfolio to show u i really do this nikka, i made a few mill off amc twice nikkas know me in the coli stock server for calling 50-200% plays back to back to back before they happen, ive held amc shares for months before the last squeeze, im the original ape nikka lower your tone, sold damn near at the top both times, i aint sit in it and bag hold for months, i moved onto other plays and made way more money than sitting in a stock that has barely moved in months and if amc squeezes again ill buy moreshares right back in there and make more money without the same wait time and stagnant moving as you nikka , im a real momentum trader cuz dont talk money with me you still a meme nikka, i wasnt even being disrespectful to you calm all that hot shyt down, you can talk crazy however u want this shyt will NEVER sniff 800k not even 10k a share

i didnt say market cap had anything to do with the squeeze im comparing the wild difference and how much money would have to flow through the system to make this possible... every stock on the market is worth 100 trill collectively u talking bout 408 trillion for one... u think the sec gon let that go down ?

this has a 0% chance of ever happening, cause simply they will shut amc down before it gets anywhere near 800k and change the regulations
sec has already suspended meme pushes in the past and said they will do it again if it gets outta hand

they'll turn amc off for a fukking year if they have too the system isnt designed for retail traders to all become millionaires

just because something is theoretically possible doesn't mean it has a chance of happening

when this shyt squeezes if the synthetic share shyt is true and they arent offloading them slowly every hour to prevent a huge price change then we'll all eat but whenever u eat too much what happens :demonic: be responsible sell in hundreds POSSIBLY the low thousands if that synthetic shyt collapses... dont let the sec step in and u dont have your money out

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
giphy.gif

Another one of these nikkas :mjlol:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

Yes you should post the portfolio. Let me see those millions.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Like it's okay if you're just a stupid ass nikka that's forgivable because you've never been apart of a short squeeze. It's the absolute arrogance while being completely oblivious to the situation... :scust:

which short squeeze have YOU been apart of that went to 800k or anything near that? :jbhmm:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Arguing over a hypothetical price is stupid.

Saying stuff like “it won’t make it that high cause market cap” “amc ain’t worth more than apple” “etc”

Shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what we are all doing here.

Truth is, none of us really know high high this will go.

Only thing we know is shorts have not covered.

When shorts start covering then you should start thinking about when to get out,

that’s it :manny: