The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s squeezing to a million a share. Are you high? There’s still time to get a position.

My goodness, you look dumb.

:snoop:
Also im honestly curious, could you break down how it could reach 800k? Not being sarcastic. I have an average understanding of stocks but admittedly im no expert. The way i see it, alot of stuff would have to align with perfect timing. Like share buy backs, heavy speculation, high projected income, maybe heavy inflation...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also im honestly curious, could you break down how it could reach 800k? Not being sarcastic. I have an average understanding of stocks but admittedly im no expert. The way i see it, alot of stuff would have to align with perfect timing. Like share buy backs, heavy speculation, high projected income, maybe heavy inflation...

It’s as simple as this yes things would need to go right and the majority would need to hold. But they have created so many fake shares that need to be paid for in order to close their short positions these fake shares (synthetic) outnumber the real shares by a great amount. They basically dug a giant hole and continue to dig it in deeper. But they are forced to fill the hole.

multiple changes to regulatory guidance and market rules have been emplaced under the sheer intent of an event like this being able to never occur again. This is for GME/AMC specifically.

so when you think about it and apply some critical thinking would they be doing all of this if they didn’t believe something was a large issue. Also would the major major funds continue to buy into it at vast amounts. Also look at how they have been slandering the stocks in the media. You can tell it’s some wealthy people that want you out of these positions it’s extremely obvious.

The daily volume being hidden in dark pools. It’s all kind of tricks and fraudulent activity being uncovered. Now it will take a lot of people holding to get to 800K. But this will cause some people some extremely huge gains.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

you nikkas are fukking delusional

this shyt will never hit 800k a share wtf is wrong with yall

800k per share would be a 408 trillion dollar market cap to put that into perspective the largest company right now is apple with 2.6 trillion

A company that needs dilution to survive aint gonna hit them numbers you'd be lucky if they didnt file bankruptcy
Why are you talking about technical analysis when it’s been said a million times that none of that shyt matters in a short squeeze

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
A popular Youtuber making it known how he feels about us.

6-C29641-D-3709-4321-A46-B-895-E901-F7298.jpg

There’s no I in team.
These apes are stupid some times though
They stay fully focused on amc when there’s been like 6 opportunities for major money like amc.
They’ve turned this into a cult like movement

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

you nikkas are fukking delusional

this shyt will never hit 800k a share wtf is wrong with yall

800k per share would be a 408 trillion dollar market cap to put that into perspective the largest company right now is apple with 2.6 trillion

A company that needs dilution to survive aint gonna hit them numbers you'd be lucky if they didnt file bankruptcy
Don’t understand that market cap doesn’t matter in a short squeeze brehs

Daps
I'm very glad the majority of people in this aren't on that "I'm out at 500" shyt or this play wouldn't exist. The only reason it can go to insane heights is because the majority believe they can make it there. And yes, it is possible. People who say market cap! market cap! don't even understand the play they are in.