The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They just using sprt stock as a method to shake shares away from AMC via FOMO. Stay away from other MEME stocks and even crypto at the moment. None of those plays have the potential of an AMC or Gamestop.

On another note

How are they gonna hide the short squeeze from the general public in real time? What would be the "False Flag" event? I'm assuming they don't want another 5 million people getting involved driving up the total payout for retail investors.

They've already started to lay the groundwork of MEME stock holders being the ones that caused a market crash.

Plenty of crypto plays that have gotten people decent gains while this amc thing plays out. And who knows how long that might take, so I'm sure there'll be other plays coming up until it does. How long has the squeeze been promised? Cuz diversifying some funds into other plays to have them potentially make money also while waiting is a good thing.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just stopped in to say Lambos are coming soon.

We winnin.

Looking forward to next week :blessed:

1fqdwcqrq5k71.jpg

nothing wrong with a little optimism

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
1fqdwcqrq5k71.jpg

nothing wrong with a little optimism
We should be optimistic.

Remember in their eyes this stock was supposed to be worth $0 and AMC was gonna die.

Remember this stock wasn’t supposed to hit even $5. Then $10 was out of the question. $20 was crazy talk

We are sitting rather comfortably at $40 right now with bullish momentum going into next week. And AMC as a company is doing way better than anyone expected.

We’ve seen countless other stocks pump and dump back down to shyt but AMC holds on.

Literally the most talked about and watched stock on the market.

When I say we winnin I don’t say it lightly, as just some shyt to say. We literally are winning.

Hope y’all truly understand what we are on to here

Just stopped through to appreciate us and our movement. :salute: