The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly when this pops off, we need to have a coordinated effort on when to sell.

I know there are some brehs who will sell at 500 or some shyt. :beli:

You’re right. I have some shares I’m going to chip away on and some I’m holding. It would be cool to be able to coordinate when to sale or at least have up to time price tracking so we know….

I just hope people don’t liquidate their positions on the way up.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Honestly when this pops off, we need to have a coordinated effort on when to sell.

I know there are some brehs who will sell at 500 or some shyt. :beli:

Everybody that has hella shares, just sell enough to double your initial. After that, it’s house money baby. 6 figs my nigs!

You X and XX holders just hold tight. We finna wait for you to get yours. If the DP price really is in the low 5 figs, imagine when they start covering.

:banderas:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mom hopped on and got 7 stocks after she got a settlement check..

Told her that could get like 20k am I wrong or ?

I’m not remotely qualified to give financial advice but try not to set expectations. We have no idea what can happen. Something that I have been afforded recently is a ton of time to spend the whole trading day to follow stock/crypto price action and be able to get in and out of it ASAP.

Unless you are online managing it for her and following it it’s hard to tell someone when to get in and out with how violent some of these swings can be.

this is why I kept talking about SPRT the other day. For those who were involved in the last GME/AMC squeeze to me SPRT represented a practice for what is to come. It did the bulk of its moving during after/pre hours during the trading day it was constantly halted and would violently go up and down. Towards the end of the day people started taking profit. You basically had to monitor it.

During MOASS I’m expecting it to last multiple days and the only thing I can say is I hope I don’t have anything to do that requires a lot of supervision that day because I’m only trying to follow AMC/GME price action. And my goal is to not sale on the way up. Im not even sure if it will just be a one time thing. Some shorts can cover one day and 3-4 days later we get a violent upswing followed by a massive drop and rinse repeat. Honestly if possible in my gut I’m thinking it may be best to sale during pre-post hours.

Last edited: