The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Honestly when this pops off, we need to have a coordinated effort on when to sell.

I know there are some brehs who will sell at 500 or some shyt. :beli:
I’m taking some profits if this hits $500

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I’m not remotely qualified to give financial advice but try not to set expectations. We have no idea what can happen. Something that I have been afforded recently is a ton of time to spend the whole trading day to follow stock/crypto price action and be able to get in and out of it ASAP.

Unless you are online managing it for her and following it it’s hard to tell someone when to get in and out with how violent some of these swings can be.

this is why I kept talking about SPRT the other day. For those who were involved in the last GME/AMC squeeze to me SPRT represented a practice for what is to come. It did the bulk of its moving during after/pre hours during the trading day it was constantly halted and would violently go up and down. Towards the end of the day people started taking profit. You basically had to monitor it.

During MOASS I’m expecting it to last multiple days and the only thing I can say is I hope I don’t have anything to do that requires a lot of supervision that day because I’m only trying to follow AMC/GME price action. And my goal is to not sale on the way up. Im not even sure if it will just be a one time thing. Some shorts can cover one day and 3-4 days later we get a violent upswing followed by a massive drop and rinse repeat. Honestly if possible in my gut I’m thinking it may be best to sale during pre-post hours.
Oh yea this is strictly throwaway cash for her..she has dabbled in stocks before with my uncle advice..she won't be hurting if shyt don't come through

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m taking some profits if this hits $500

by taking profit are you liquidating your position or just selling enough to make you whole and letting the rest ride and reading on the way back down from what you believe is the peak?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Everybody that has hella shares, just sell enough to double your initial. After that, it’s house money baby. 6 figs my nigs!

You X and XX holders just hold tight. We finna wait for you to get yours. If the DP price really is in the low 5 figs, imagine when they start covering.

:banderas:
I’m dropping off shares in three stages.

Short term retirement - enough money to last me a full year so that I can step away from work. So around 100K.

Lifetime retirement - I have my number at around 3 million after taxes.

Peak or just too much to ignore - from there I’m just riding it out until it seems the squeeze is over or once it reaches too high to ignore.

EDIT: Of course going to do any buys once drops start off not on the way up.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reddit Cacs talkin bout it’s finna go down in September:patrice:

:russ: It’s always finna go down. We just have to be patient and wait for the chain of events to occur to trigger it. Until then we will just be holding.

Now I’d be in my feelings if some how one of these other plays takes off. Like all of this DD all of these shorts all of this attention and every thing else on the short list hits end not amc/GME.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How y’all feel about a nikka(double entendre) moving to somewhere like Cheyenne Wyoming :patrice:

I wanna take my bread and go live in the middle of nowhere, that’s cheap, with good/cooler weather, next to a “city” for fukkery essentials

:russ: It will be you and some Airforce brehs in the middle of nowhere with a lot of land and some natives.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How y’all feel about a nikka(double entendre) moving to somewhere like Cheyenne Wyoming :patrice:

I wanna take my bread and go live in the middle of nowhere, that’s cheap, with good/cooler weather, next to a “city” for fukkery essentials

House in the boonies and a condo in the city.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Reddit Cacs talkin bout it’s finna go down in September:patrice:

A lot of fukkery finna go down in September that will effect the market.

Evictions
Unemployment gone
Covid making a comeback
Struggling Landlords selling properties to the big dogs.
Inflation at an ATH
Afghanistan
Congress back in session
GameStop Earnings droppin on the 8th
Median Rent rising
Reverse Repo still in the Trillions

If I’m missing something, add to the list kinfolk

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Being in crypto and invested in eth and btc not even 5k is enough for me, 10k I'll probably start hedging. Ideally I'd like about 20 shares before then.
Not gonna lie, I've definitely been spoiled by Crypto gains as well. My pops went in on Amc at 2xx. Took a while to convince him, but he keep giving me the screw face when I tell to hold past $100-$1k.

Just can't belive it.

US crypto folks are a different breed compared to regular stock traders/investors.