The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Haven’t paid attention to the action today but it doesn’t look like it moved much either way
Yup that's the thing, the fact that short % jumped 500% yesterday and that it was reported is a step in the right direction. Remember AMC was supposed to be the shill move for GME. They didnt expect us to corner them. Gme folks are salty about us turning this into a play.

Hedgies been trying to rock us to sleep and throwing decoys at us ever since. But we have been vigilant by staying focused. Look at all the other "meme" stocks that they tried to bait and switch us with. Weve done a great job because none of those others have gained traction and none of them are threats to squeeze.
It's always money to be made, every other weak there is a play that could of earned us more ammo. I've always admitted I'm cutting my teeth on this play. All of the other plays, options etc. Are for the brehs who know how to navigate (not me). Hence the boiler room thread and dropping a link in here. All I know is I would be fukked had I been out here chasing. Thank yall for staying focused.

I dropped a c note on mmat 2 months ago and still down 70%. I dont need to be chasing dreams like that with real money. We know where our bread is buttered. Everyone here has an exit point of at least %1000. Next Tuesday is another nail in their coffin. Hold tight! Eviction moratorium is another catalyst. We've secured our future. And in turn we will all be able to bless somebody.

*my initial response was they cant push us around like they want. We gave them back 10% on the week but are still up decent... went on my tangents.