The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MITS

All Star
Daps
I could see if you made this post a week or two later, it would’ve been more acceptable, but considering the fact that it was under $40 TODAY just means you’re full of shyt
:ehh:

Sold them all. Going to get back in on a dip.
Stop being a hater

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
damn bruh. I’m holding shares too

y’all really don’t want to see a brotha eat

:to:

if you not following the reddit code you might as well not say shyt breh lol. nikkas dont wanna hear about trading the stock

there's a couple of guys in here that have been playing the stock both ways tho, but I'll keep that a secret :lolbron:

this shyt is gonna run the rest of the week

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They would never let it fly like this, something ain’t right

200.gif

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
if you not following the reddit code you might as well not say shyt breh lol. nikkas dont wanna hear about trading the stock

there's a couple of guys in here that have been playing the stock both ways tho, but I'll keep that a secret :lolbron:

You in the telegram group?

MITS

All Star
Daps

brahs don’t even realize the type of gains they can get off these calls. They just holding shares waiting for price to hit 4 digits.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo
Daps
It matters cause it might be a sign that their losing control or it was done on purpose

:ohhh:
I personally think they just know if they aren't shaking out investors by now it's too late. Market gonna crash next month. They're gonna get margin called. There's literally no point now. By the time they get it back down to 29 it'll be time for margin calls

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
What kind of homes would y'all buy?

Somewhere in the country. A good amount of land. And I'll have a top of the line, underground bunker built. This country's gettin a bit too sketchy for me. :patrice:

shyt like this cripples the darkpools. The excitement of unpredictability would keep me locked in to the market longterm. But I expect the market to be very tame and measured after all of this pops off.

If this shyt dips and gets hit HARD tonight.. in the dark pool.. that might be the final dagger to get people out there protesting and making a big deal about market manipulation.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo