The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been watching BB. Feel like I missed it and it's too late to get in... Are you telling me I still have a chance!!

script>
dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

I do breh but you have to be patient like these other breh’s.

These boys roll deep in here though so let’s stick to the topic. I don’t want no trouble. I’ve seen how y’all move to us outsiders. :whoa:

Daps
Yep. Anything $40+ is gravy. And mentally I’m telling myself we’re ahead of schedule as I was ready for this to bleed into 2022. That Pfizer vaccination approval means vaccination mandates means no lockdown, which was the HFs last saving grace.
I'm confused on this, why did they want a lockdown?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No X, XX, and $60+ holders left behind :wow:

$50+ holders hang tight. Help is on the way.

Apes. Together. Strong. :wow:

one of my accounts got a hunnid shares at an avg price of 63.36. I need this to run. :mjlol:

my other account with 610 shares has an avg price of 45.95....almost back to even :mjgrin:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused on this, why did they want a lockdown?
Speculation on my part, but there’s a tier of retail that is investing in the stock for value while skeptically entertaining it may moon. Hedge Funds were betting that Covid would essentially body AMC, but that’s not going to happen. You could make a value argument that AMC is worth $XX.XX intrinsically if it survives, so that investor who’s investing on value might be willing to pay $xx on top of a $20, $30, whatever intrinsic value because of the chance of a squeeze. The higher the intrinsic value, the more reasonable buying in at $30, $40, $50 feels.

AMC’s imminent survival also keeps other hedge funds at bay for joining the short party.