The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i been telling nikkas to stop asking for dips.....if you late you late just build your position as it is now and let it rock. If this works no one will end up in the red.

At this point tbh every ones position should be settled. It's been over 3 months since this thread has been made, over 2.5 months since June 2nd.

However high this thing ends up going......we're gonna be finding out in the near future. AH closing out strong. Over 225M in volume. Momentum is back.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
i been telling nikkas to stop asking for dips.....if you late you late just build your position as it is now and let it rock. If this works no one will end up in the red.

At this point tbh every ones position should be settled. It's been over 3 months since this thread has been made, over 2.5 months since June 2nd.

However high this thing ends up going......we're gonna be finding out in the near future. AH closing out strong. Over 225M in volume. Momentum is back.
Best advice on this right now.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Technical analysis looking good and moving averages also showing strong buy signals on tradingview. Definitely poised for another run this next week and a half or so it seems. I think it reaches $60 by Labor Day. Prolly even ATH if things go real well. Got some funds cleared on webull. Gotta set a buy for tomorrow so I can get a few more before price goes up even higher.

Daps
That’s what I think they’ve been doing more than anything.

All the talk about them doubling down and kicking the can down the road, I think they’ve moreso been trying to lay some groundwork to gradually manage this thing into the hundreds / low thousands, as opposed to where it could really blast off and fukk the whole market up.

Whether that works or not who knows, all I know is the ATH wasn’t reached it’s first time up in June

They're trying to manage but they have to cover....and that requires buying back shares from retail.

Retail ain't selling for small potatoes. Big institutions will sell early to lock in profits and slow down the MOASS but retail owns too much of the float. We'd have to sell like crazy for them to cover.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
They're trying to manage but they have to cover....and that requires buying back shares from retail.

Retail ain't selling for small potatoes. Big institutions will sell early to lock in profits and slow down the MOASS but retail owns too much of the float. We'd have to sell like crazy for them to cover.
And since we are not going to sell like crazy 100k might be possible :mjgrin:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many of ya really gonna hold if it reaches 5-10 g’s a share? Ya don’t even buy albums anymore…

:sadcam:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, stop desiring dips. It doesn’t help. Buy the ask.

my desires have no effect on anything. I didn’t even say I wanted a dip, I was just cursing the timing of things for me personally. I’m not doing a prayer circle for dips. You think I’m not happy seeing the numbers going up? I want to get paid