The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
they could be trying to manage to a gradual squeeze vs. a one day, two day, weeklong moonshot. the economic and political implications of a sudden squeeze would be pretty messy.

That’s what I think they’ve been doing more than anything.

All the talk about them doubling down and kicking the can down the road, I think they’ve moreso been trying to lay some groundwork to gradually manage this thing into the hundreds / low thousands, as opposed to where it could really blast off and fukk the whole market up.

Whether that works or not who knows, all I know is the ATH wasn’t reached it’s first time up in June

Last edited:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMC/GME gang I’m rooting for y’all bruh.

When y’all go..my BlackBerry leaps go too. :wow:

Let’s get it.

Not too late to scoop a few. I’d budget for it to go to $0, buy whatever you feel comfortable with in that scenario, and treat it as FOMO insurance honestly.

I saw this thread for weeks and started my initial investment small with that reasoning as I caught up on DD. Then grew it to 3XX.

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Not too late to scoop a few. I’d budget for it to go to $0, but whatever you feel comfortable with in that scenario, and treat it as FOMO insurance honestly.

I saw this thread for weeks and started my initial investment small with that reasoning as I caught up on DD. Then grew it to 3XX.
This is the most important part I think, way too hard to diamond hand if you have a voice going 'I could use some of that money right now' in the back of your head. I consider the money already lost unless it really takes off.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMC/GME gang I’m rooting for y’all bruh.

When y’all go..my BlackBerry leaps go too. :wow:

Let’s get it.

I've been watching BB. Feel like I missed it and it's too late to get in... Are you telling me I still have a chance!!

script>
dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif