The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Our portfolio

BrokenSoulfulLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif
In two days my shyt has jumped up 30K. I bumped my GME up to 130 and in the 4 digits with the AMC.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A close above 40 on a Tuesday would be good. Yeah seeing it touch 48 is exciting and everything but the squeeze isn't today. Some consolidation at a higher price, especially out of the 30s, is more important today imo

Yep. Anything $40+ is gravy. And mentally I’m telling myself we’re ahead of schedule as I was ready for this to bleed into 2022. That Pfizer vaccination approval means vaccination mandates means no lockdown, which was the HFs last saving grace.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yep. Anything $40+ is gravy. And mentally I’m telling myself we’re ahead of schedule as I was ready for this to bleed into 2022. That Pfizer vaccination approval means vaccination mandates means no lockdown, which was the HFs last saving grace.
I still can't believe they would push this off for a year, we would pay less taxes on the money when it takes off best believe joe wants 37% of what we all get :mjgrin:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can't believe they would push this off for a year, we would pay less taxes on the money when it takes off best believe joe wants 37% of what we all get :mjgrin:

they could be trying to manage to a gradual squeeze vs. a one day, two day, weeklong moonshot. the economic and political implications of a sudden squeeze would be pretty messy.