The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
If criand (on reddit) posts DD my antennas get raised. Only person I've seen so far who just deep dives information and has been pretty on the nose about timetables. Not specific dates but at least ballpark

Been buying 1 GME a week to get to my 10 target before adding more AMC.

He posted something last week about starting the 24th through September expect price action so I made sure I bought my last 2 before today :salute:

Daps
when crash?
Idk. I think mid September but with the DTCC expecting margin calls after September 1st we could see it soon.

Plus covid spiking big time. My friend works as a respiratory therapist (hell of a career choice he has horrible timing)

Anyway he said the hospitals are nearly so full they're about to tell them to go to another hospital because they do not have the capacity.

We actually could see another lockdown. Schools are starting back up and cases already spiking. Delta is easier to catch as well.

Just hold strong brehs it doesn't look like this gonna last another 3 weeks. I'm not a financial expert, just looks like that's what's about to happen. I think any day after the 1st it could be go time. So if you still need to transfer shares or buy a couple more, this week is the time

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
CooperativeAchingAndeancondor-max-1mb.gif