The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: I didn't say that I didn't want a catalyst. It's an opinion. Not an ideal catalyst for me because I'm not fan of Amazon's business practices and how they treat their employees. I'd much rather have something like the GameStop ETF be a catalyst instead. :yeshrug:
I agree with you but if they really want amc they’ll get them, amc’s debt makes them vulnerable

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:francis: I didn't say that I didn't want a catalyst. It's an opinion. Not an ideal catalyst for me because I'm not fan of Amazon's business practices and how they treat their employees. I'd much rather have something like the GameStop ETF be a catalyst instead. :yeshrug:

Man fukk that, we tryna make this money. It's a dog eat dog world out here and it ain't changing anytime soon. Better get bread while you have the chance.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Man fukk that, we tryna make this money. It's a dog eat dog world out here and it ain't changing anytime soon. Better get bread while you have the chance.
This has nothing to do with losing money. It's an opinion on a corporation. It's Still buy and hold and sell on the way down.
:rudy: Post wasn't even confirmed yet and could still be fake. Acting like I posted FUD in here.
Do I want a catalyst to a short squeeze? Yes
Would i prefer it not involve Amazon? Yes
Will we squeeze with or without this Amazon thing either way? Yes