The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
We just trying to get paid bro. All these idealistic things sound nice, and sure there may be a few outliers who care about that, but the vast majority just trying to make some money. It’s best not to embellish why people are into this. It sets expectations in terms of exit points.
yeah i respect a good grudge and revenge. but im trying to save my family and live life.

losing out on everything for revenge would kill me more than selling low

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't listen to motley fool either
they're getting told what to do at all times.
if they're now switching their tunes it means that AMC will pop
what will happen next is they will let it run up and then act like it's over
this is where the true willpower will be tested.
some of us here have 100's of shares in this so some of us will see a million gain in our portfolio at that moment

All that article is saying is that AMC holders could become millionaires by 2030. Nothing to do with the short term come up people here are expecting. But y’all go ahead and keep posting misleading shyt.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
All that article is saying is that AMC holders could become millionaires by 2030. Nothing to do with the short term come up people here are expecting. But y’all go ahead and keep posting misleading shyt.
LMAO let's ban all r/amcstock Reddit posts then since they all mislead in their own ways.:yeshrug:

It's still showing that Motely Fool is getting the call to change its tune.you can find a motley fool article 3 months ago saying to get out of it because it's not a good long-term stock.
They're now getting calls or signals to change their sentiment. The long-term part doesn't matter.
Motley fool just wants to seem like they weren't wrong with their first article to keep paying subscribers.
We're in the middle of a bull/bear war and it's turning in our favor.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:russ: You have to compare it to the bs they have been saying. I doubt anyone takes those bought and paid for clowns serious.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
i got like 400 in crypto(doge, sol, LINK,)

should i cash that out for now and get more shares? i mean im pretty sure nothing is happening within the rest of the year with those right?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
All that article is saying is that AMC holders could become millionaires by 2030.Nothing to do with the short term come up people here are expecting. But y’all go ahead and keep posting misleading shyt.

By then it won’t even matter smh.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i got like 400 in crypto(doge, sol, LINK,)

should i cash that out for now and get more shares? i mean im pretty sure nothing is happening within the rest of the year with those right?

Not financial advice :shaq: but I doubt doge has the potential of amc :yeshrug: but I could be extremely wrong and doge is the next btc or etherum :takedat:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
LMAO let's ban all r/amcstock Reddit posts then since they all mislead in their own ways.:yeshrug:

It's still showing that Motely Fool is getting the call to change its tune.you can find a motley fool article 3 months ago saying to get out of it because it's not a good long-term stock.
They're now getting calls or signals to change their sentiment. The long-term part doesn't matter.
Motley fool just wants to seem like they weren't wrong with their first article to keep paying subscribers.
We're in the middle of a bull/bear war and it's turning in our favor.

i feel what you're saying. Just dont like seeing guys here get excited over shyt thats not telling the whole story. Those reddit cacs post a screenshot but no full link to the headline

Nonetheless it could be a signal that sentiment is changing. We're up about 18% in the last week, starting to remind me of late May