The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I dont think anything is safe until after this blows.

Dude sold 75% of his Tesla to throw at AMC :merchant:

I hope the reality of how big this is not lost on some of us in here. Shyts getting crazier by the day.

i read this dude is like the Rain Man of the stock market. If he tripled his position on AMC, then what else more can we say?

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed

I dont think anything is safe until after this blows.

Dude sold 75% of his Tesla to throw at AMC :merchant:

I hope the reality of how big this is not lost on some of us in here. Shyts getting crazier by the day.

Right that's all I needed to see yesterday..Quik flip bk into Doge and Tesla when this shyt pop but until then all bets on AMC

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them Reddit cacs believe 800k is possible.

please tell me that’s just some ultimate best case scenario stuff and most of the other posters are expecting lower than 100K…If dudes messed around and became wealthy off of AMC. The amount of fukkery in the world would be next level. I’m going to start a YouTube just showing fukkery from amc millionaires.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i feel what you're saying. Just dont like seeing guys here get excited over shyt thats not telling the whole story. Those reddit cacs post a screenshot but no full link to the headline

Nonetheless it could be a signal that sentiment is changing. We're up about 18% in the last week, starting to remind me of late May
yeah I understand. It gets hard to tell what's true and not

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
please tell me that’s just some ultimate best case scenario stuff and most of the other posters are expecting lower than 100K…If dudes messed around and became wealthy off of AMC. The amount of fukkery in the world would be next level. I’m going to start a YouTube just showing fukkery from amc millionaires.
Man that'll be dope it'll be so much shyt to cover some would flaunt it others would build generational wealth some with do good in tech and start ups ..that could be seasons of material

Daps
Everyone should set aside a fraction of shares Just to make sure we all get that peak price. I have to keep reminding myself that this is unchartered waters. We have established that shorters can incur infinite losses.
Of course they can. It's an open secret if you never cover your shorts your loss potential is infinite, it's why this whole thing is possible