The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Doesn't retail own 80+% of the shares though? They literally couldn't cover all of it from institutions

This 100%.

I don't trust the big institutions to hold and they'll dump early to secure profits and help out the hedge funds.

Problem for them is retail owns so much that it doesn't change the HF position. Price will still skyrocket.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This:jbhmm:

I'd be happy with 1-5k sell some then flip to the next one y'all put me on

you are kind of selling yourself short on this one. If this hits like this is supposed to hit it will be a near once in a lifetime type of event. A lot of different things are aligned to the point they put things in place to make sure this doesn’t happen again….now I’m not saying don’t get rid of a share or two but build you a nice position with funds that you aren’t tripping on.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the exact same thought last night. What's to stop these retirement funds or pensions from acquiring millions of shares and then turning around and selling to the hedgefunds at say double the price to allow them to cover all of their options. It keeps the hedge funds from having to pay a squeezed price while also guaranteeing the pensions an easy as guaranteed profit.

It would still leave the issue of all the synthetic shares out there.
They can’t buy enough shares of the float or synthetic shares to make a huge difference

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
you are kind of selling yourself short on this one. If this hits like this is supposed to hit it will be a near once in a lifetime type of event. A lot of different things are aligned to the point they put things in place to make sure this doesn’t happen again….now I’m not saying don’t get rid of a share or two but build you a nice position with funds that you aren’t tripping on.

Where are you seeing its supposed to hit 10-20k just answer that

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where are you seeing its supposed to hit 10-20k just answer that

its just educated guesses based off of the math of the open shares that are required to be covered by the funds who are shorting. You also have the synthetic shares out there as well. In all honesty if masses don’t sale it could get far higher than 20K. And if everyone just instantly sales it could just be $100. But the idea is that people will hold until a certain point.

that’s why I don’t really trip on the dollar amount as I plan on holding until a certain point. Once I see what I consider my peak amount I’m out. But you also don’t have to liquidate your entire position maybe sale off a bit here and there. It will be up to you.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That 5 to 6 fig might be possible. Adam Aron said individual investors own 80% of the float.

These folks on Reddit, Twitter, stocktwits, investing.com and other boards are not playing with this “100k/500k floor”

They’re looking to end the corruption and putting these greedy billionaires in jail and not worrying about mansions and lambos like some of us here.