The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some are. But for most it’s not worth the risk. They are already rich. They don’t need the MOASS. They’re goal is to preserve the money they already got. Would be bad risk management to put their fortunes in the hands of a bunch of dudes calling themselves apes on Twitter and Reddit.

Just like the short sellers still don’t believe we are serious. Big money is cautious to jump in with us. They can just ignore the whole situation and keep making their money how they been making it. And that’s for the ones that aren’t already locked in a short position against AMC.

Isn’t it something along the lines of the more Capitol that comes in the more they have to allocate and maintain/increase? I mean I don’t think they are turning money down but they would likely further increase the long holds.

Daps
Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Converting my ark pie to an amc pie tomorrow. Already got plenty of ark in my ira including 100 shares of a few of the funds and even tho its been struggling lately, I know I can just keep those for the long term so don't need these extra shares. The move I made on my other pie got me up to 80 shares from like 27 today and this other move likely add at least 50 more. Plus the money I got being transferred to webull soon as well.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Converting my ark pie to an amc pie tomorrow. Already got plenty of ark in my ira including 100 shares of a few of the funds and even tho its been struggling lately, I know I can just keep those for the long term so don't need these extra shares. The move I made on my other pie got me up to 80 shares from like 27 today and this other move likely add at least 50 more. Plus the money I got being transferred to webull soon as well.

you don’t want to grab a couple of GameStop’s?