The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
That 5 to 6 fig might be possible. Adam Aron said individual investors own 80% of the float.

These folks on Reddit, Twitter, stocktwits, investing.com and other boards are not playing with this “100k/500k floor”

They’re looking to end the corruption and putting these greedy billionaires in jail and not worrying about mansions and lambos like some of us here.

:comeon:

Just like you and I they’re looking to get as rich as they possibly can

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So Reddit is down? Mine isn’t working while we running up…:patrice:

I swear every stock related Reddit that I’m subscribed to doesn’t load, but everything else is

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

I swear every stock related Reddit that I’m subscribed to doesn’t load, but everything else is

If they're still not working, link them here to ensure it's not just on your end.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re looking to end the corruption and putting these greedy billionaires in jail and not worrying about mansions and lambos like some of us here.

We just trying to get paid bro. All these idealistic things sound nice, and sure there may be a few outliers who care about that, but the vast majority just trying to make some money. It’s best not to embellish why people are into this. It sets expectations in terms of exit points.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We just trying to get paid bro. All these idealistic things sound nice, and sure there may be a few outliers who care about that, but the vast majority just trying to make some money. It’s best not to embellish why people are into this. It sets expectations in terms of exit points.

im looking for some paper :russ: shyt if this was Altria or playboy I would of purchased it also. If amc disappeared after the short squeeze I wouldn’t much care…now if it’s as major as they say yep I will keep a few stacks in amc just for some memory type of stuff.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

i feel you but a lot of people, including myself, who were affected by the housing crash in 2008 and watched the big short, makes us furious with these greedy hedge made bytches. I want to see them burn and get rich in the process. Karma is a muthafukka.

If y’all didn’t have to go through short selling your homes, had to foreclose or lost your jobs during that time period, then I understand that you’re just here for the lick.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

when it comes to tech issues always suspect that there are bigger powers responsible. Its nothing for them to pay platforms hundreds of thousands to "do them a favor."