The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I did the calculations too there's 4 million shareholders and the united states adult population is 200 million
If we say 20% of people in this are foreign investors then that is 3.2 million domestic investors

200 mil / 3.2 mil is 0.016
So bout 1.6% of the population bout to eat very good
:wow:
:wow: this shyt is a once in a life time thing it will never happen again.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not how the math works there but I'll dap you anyways :ehh:

With your math did you take out the amount held by the hedge funds? I’m thinking that’s a high number while I’m sure a lot of people are invested it’s s lot of people who don’t even invest nor have the funds or freedom/ability to purchase a share.

but that would still should make a lot of new money…too many possibilities for me…and I’m likely talking about a few hundred thousand people.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
With your math did you take out the amount held by the hedge funds? I’m thinking that’s a high number while I’m sure a lot of people are invested it’s s lot of people who don’t even invest nor have the funds or freedom/ability to purchase a share.

but that would still should make a lot of new money…too many possibilities for me…and I’m likely talking about a few hundred thousand people.
It was based upon the number of retail investors
Hedge funds are institutional investors so they weren't included in my calculation

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why are dark pools even allowed? What purpose to they serve? Serious questions.

Need to understand the pros and cons from all sides of this.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Why are dark pools even allowed? What purpose to they serve? Serious questions.

Need to understand the pros and cons from all sides of this.
So big institutions trading huge blocks of shares won't dramatically affect the price on the exchange. It was "supposed" to help the retail investors but they turned it around for themselves and abuse it.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If it goes to a dollar, then there's no more short squeeze. Am I wrong?

What do you think is pushing the price down? It's a small sample size but more people are buying than selling by a great margin. I'm not an expert though. Guess we'll see August 9th how they decide to play things. Seems like AMC is growing and expanding but the price stay going down but it's not a fundamental play though. Good news should mean the stock goes up a bit. I don't know shyt.

They hit SSR today so day traders are boxed out tomorrow? Correct me anybody. Price might go up a little tomorrow.

I could be wrong about everything I typed. I'm still learning. They got a lot of put options at $25 this and/ or next week. I think it means they gonna beat our ass for a week or two.

Correct me ANYBODY. I'm a novice.

Daps
Doesn’t matter what level they cover at. The amount they need to close and the fact that most people aren’t selling would send this into the thousands off $1 alone.

That’s why people are upset and disillusioned. Retail won. They held their ground until hedges shorted to an unwinnable degree. But, the SEC is allowing hedges to continue playing with naked shorts and create these ious.

:francis:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Doesn’t matter what level they cover at. The amount they need to close and the fact that most people aren’t selling would send this into the thousands off $1 alone.

That’s why people are upset and disillusioned. Retail won. They held their ground until hedges shorted to an unwinnable degree. But, the SEC is allowing hedges to continue playing with naked shorts and create these ious.

:francis:

What you think of all them puts at 25? I'm a novice