The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
I know I don't I only have 283 shares now....Trying to get to 300....But it's people with 1,000 plus that's what I wish I had but I got most of these because I was using it as a reopening play didn't know anything about a squeeze.
How would you not be able to quit your job with 283 shares? Even a low ball figure of $5,000 would make you a millionaire. But, now that it looks as if the MOASS will happen, you’ll be looking at $xx,xxx and POSSIBLY $xxx,xxx. If that isn’t enough for you to retire, :yeshrug:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
if you have to get rid of some other investments consider it...if this simply just 5x it will be $200 per share and $10,000 so just imagine if you had 50 shares and it hit $5,000 that would be 250K. Which would most def be more than worth it.
That's exactly what I did. I was holding on to a bunch of other stocks afraid I'd miss out on a jump since so many of them had been down. Then I decided fukk it I'll take the risk and dumped it all into AMC. The funniest was holding Carnival stock so I could get the $100 stockholder perk for the next cruise I went on then realized if this AMC shyt would take off I could easily cover that $100 if I took a cruise every week.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I wonder what the dark pool percentage is today

AMC Statistics | ChartExchange

bDN6naQ.png

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How would you not be able to quit your job with 283 shares? Even a low ball figure of $5,000 would make you a millionaire. But, now that it looks as if the MOASS will happen, you’ll be looking at $xx,xxx and POSSIBLY $xxx,xxx. If that isn’t enough for you to retire, :yeshrug:

If it hit's $XX,XXX or $XXX,XXX I'm not working again reinvesting and living off of passive income and my retirement check.....If it hits $5000 I'll reinvest, get some passive income, work, and have my retirement check....The $5,000 just doesn't allow me to completely go without work but it would most def be something I want to do.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If it hit's $XX,XXX or $XXX,XXX I'm not working again reinvesting and living off of passive income and my retirement check.....If it hits $5000 I'll reinvest, get some passive income, work, and have my retirement check....The $5,000 just doesn't allow me to completely go without work but it would most def be something I want to do.

:salute:

My dude. That's the real American Dream.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll admit.. I never learned how to buy and flip. All I know is I'd rather be dumb and lucky in this situation, than "smart" and sitting it out. :manny:

Buy and flip is what you are doing with AMC

its even easy to do with physical items because you don't have to worry about the price going to zero

If you make 100k of AMC, you can can take 10 grand and use it to buy used cars, if you buy a used car for 2500k and sell it for 3500 you made 1000, you can do that easily ten times a month if you buy good running cars in mint condition which you can easily do with the internet or going to a dealers auction after you get your dealer license

Daps
Reppin
NULL

All you gotta do is buy some trucks, and hire a driver, you just make money while you sleep, you can even have the driver work to by the truck if you want an exit strategy

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Yeah I'm sitting on 1,350. Was tempted to add more but if it takes off like expected what I have is plenty. Also scooped 20 Gamestop.
I hope for you nikkas' sake that this shyt does skyrocket:mjtf:.

That's like 51 bands worth of AMC:mjtf:.

My nikka, I'm sitting on 8.8:mjtf:.

That's more AMC than I make salary-wise in 2 years:mjtf:.

Cuz will be a millionaire if this hits $741:mjtf:.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Trying to convince my boy who’s collecting UI. He saved up around $18K but is afraid if this doesn’t squeeze before UI ends, he’s screwed. The funny thing is he still lives with his parents rent free so I’m like wtf??!?!

:what:
Wait what? Just tell him to put money in he can afford to lose. How is he screwed?