The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I've been looking for these bots but haven't seen them
Can anyone post a video they are in the comments on?

5etk80sxgkc71.jpg
i cant find the video, but there is a screenshot of it on reddit. the names are las vegas country music concert shooting victims. i dont even know for sure if this is real, but it looks like a real YT mobile screenshot

Last edited:

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Tried to put my closest friend on again today nikka dubbed me and went back to scrolling through tinder on his phone :francis:

this is the second time I try to get this buffoon to do something with his money. I give up
I tried telling my coworker about this mid-May when I first got in and dude didn’t believe me. He lives at home still so I KNOW dude is just sitting on plenty disposable cash. I showed him my app the day early June when we went way up and he copped $14k worth shortly after. So he’s sitting on a big loss now and every day talks about cutting his ties with AMC and just taking the loss :pachaha:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Tried to put my closest friend on again today nikka dubbed me and went back to scrolling through tinder on his phone :francis:

this is the second time I try to get this buffoon to do something with his money. I give up

Same with my friends but fukk it
Telling them was a courtesy so they don't be talking shyt after like "why you ain't tell me?"
:yeshrug:

r44gu3vgalc71.jpg

Tried to put my brother in law and my cousins on. They all think it’s just a regular stock and that AMC is going up just because of the reopenings.

:francis:

60dcd87c24572.image.jpg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I tried telling my coworker about this mid-May when I first got in and dude didn’t believe me. He lives at home still so I KNOW dude is just sitting on plenty disposable cash. I showed him my app the day early June when we went way up and he copped $14k worth shortly after. So he’s sitting on a big loss now and every day talks about cutting his ties with AMC and just taking the loss :pachaha:
Everybody I told about it either hit me with the "I want to research it a bit more" or the "I don't take chances on those meme stocks". I told them they ain't got to throw their whole life savings at it but what does it hurt to throw a little at it just in case it turns out to be right.

Daps
there are bots on youtube comments using actual dead men's names telling people to sell at $100 and $300

This 100%.

The hedge funds would be in big trouble if the price got to $300......but the larger ones like Shytadel could theoretically "handle it".

They are playing two games: use aggressive ladder attacks and random jumps in price to shake off paper hands.......at the same time, they know that most retail holders will hold. Day trader brehs will sell for a quick profit.

They want to convince brehs that hold...to sell at a price THEY want. $100 to $300 is the max hedgies can afford as a buyback price for all those shares. Beyond that, most will start to buckle. It's like having an autographed Michael Jordan jersey AND shoes that MJ wore in Game 6 against Utah. You can sell that for $$$$ but the buyer is trying to convince you its only worth $40.

Options brehs might make money, but they are also fueling the big boys since the hedgies borrow $$ to play the option game and can manipulate the price. Retail can't do that and they take on considerable risk.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody I told about it either hit me with the "I want to research it a bit more" or the "I don't take chances on those meme stocks". I told them they ain't got to throw their whole life savings at it but what does it hurt to throw a little at it just in case it turns out to be right.

This is what I have been doing investing my whole time I've been doing it :russ:.....Just 5-10% now I'm investing more.....I kind of just stumbled upon this I had it along with carnival and disney for reopening plays....Than the short squeeze talk came I was just trying to get a quick flip.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I think we are nearing the end game. Contrary to what a lot of people think, these hedge funds don’t have limitless funds, and their current strategy has failed to peel away investors. Buy sell orders show retail isn’t budging, standing its ground in the face of aggressive short attacks, treating them as a mere nuisance.

The only other tactic is to engineer a rise in the price, but doing so risks leaving them open to margin calls, especially if FOMO kicks in and people buy at the higher prices.

If they stop shorting, but fail to cover, the price will rise. If they cover, the price will rise. If they short, but we remain firm and buy the dips, the price will rise. There’s nothing short of the government stepping in and taking our shares (:damn:) that can rescue hedge funds from the MOASS.

:francis:

he byke :blessed:

And that's why he's still living at home :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
My younger sister copped shares when this all first popped off.

I asked her if she still has em and said she had to sell some but still has some shares.
:banderas:

I told her to Hold steady despite news telling you otherwise. She listening...also the child tax credits are coming in for her so that will help not sell.

:wow: