The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I have not made any price predictions nore have I tried to pretend I know more than anyone here. Just pass off info and shoot the shyt with the brehs.

You really are a pitiful guy :smh:

How are any of these failed predictions? Aside from the Tweet, none of those predictions were accompanied by a date, being general projections about where the stock will go when the squeeze commences. I’m not here to have an argument with you, as your sole participation in this thread consists of trolling and harassing brehs who’ve come together to try and make money.

You and everyone else who come in here to laugh at brehs breaking bread over an event that could be life-changing, people who aren’t bothering anyone and are simply conferring with likeminded investors, have a pitiable sense of humor and are quite pathetic.

No need for you to respond, because I won’t indulge you with any kind of dialogue.

:francis:

You a fukking clown. You come in here everyday hating and shyt. You miserable ass bytch. You got 54 post of nothing but hate in a thread about people coming together trying to make some money together.
DAA8-F101-7-ADC-497-D-8689-801-FADB48-F49.png

You a grown ass man acting like this. This your clown ass everyday you post in this thread
200.gif

This. Are people really not understanding he's a cac troll?

These dudes are all predictable. Peep how they resort to Ad Hominen fallacies when the facts are against them. Classic MAGA moves :mjpls::sas2: