The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Said this 30 pages ago. If we relying on the government we already loss. When has the government ever wanted the worker ants to become the fat ones?
Nikkas relying on the government and hedge funds with unlimited money and tricks saying fukk it

:francis:

I need this shyt to squeeze damn it :mjcry:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
A lot of fud and infighting setting in. Superstonk with mod drama, this division about hiring a lawyer, The Apefest and its poor timing, another slew of ftds and what is to become of them.

Repo loans are at an all time high. Billions are being lost by hedgies on a weekly basis. Inflation is knocking. Market crash ever threatening. Crypto tanking. Dont lose sight! Zoom out. No new DD to report because nothing has changed. Hold to win.

according to the OGs that’s been in on it since January, they predicted all this nonsense to pop off when it got closer to the squeeze. Trying to scare off as much people as they possible can before the inevitable

:shaq:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m still getting use to the options, what made you buy put?
The market as a whole is quite bearish
amzn, aapl, fb were all red on a friday

amc ran up to 38 on a friday and with all those conditions listed it was due for a friday selloff

quite honestly i sold my put 2 hours too soon

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then we're fukked. Literally nothing we can do if the SEC is allowing them to naked short

They've been allowing them to do it for 30 years, how did Volkswagon squeeze happen then

shyt has nothing to do with the SEC, the banks they owe money two for these shares can margin call them at anytime and force them to pay, they can keep buying the interest, but at some point they banks will have to cut them off

that's why the only thing you have to do is old

if nobody sells that stock can't go to zero, no matter how many naked shares they already shorted 4 billion more shares than actually exist

if you only got 10 shares you gonna be sitting on a nice stack of paper, people ain't even been holding for 3 months talking about we're fukked lmao, get out the game if you ain't got the stomach for this