The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copped up 2 more GME on discount. :wow: I needed that.

Copped an AMC with the change for yall apes cause they really slamming the ETFs. Russell 2000 especially now that GME's weight can't help counteract it anymore.

That said, just know they hurting more

2nd highest ever I think. Highest ever last week or two

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Copped an AMC with the change for yall apes cause they really slamming the ETFs. Russell 2000 especially now that GME's weight can't help counteract it anymore.

What’s pretty telling to me is that both are dropping in similar ways. But we all know most “apes” are all in on one or the other. No retailers are selling both GME and AMC at the same exact time.

They are doing their worst right now and the community still holding up.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

Yup shorting via ETFs
Wonder what GME is going to do about ETFs? I bet they have a pretty good solution for that huh? Maybe a they'll help retail investors chain some blocks together to build the sharere price up in the coming months :sas2:

You know give power to the players or something:sas1:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm fine with holding for 5 years.

I get why you are saying that, but I can't be up on these stocks every waking moment, it's not good for one's mental health. I don't want to be preoccupied with something else when the alert hits, and then miss my selling opportunity.

With my one and only share though, you can see how this isn't a millionaire-maker or homeless-maker.

I'll take your advice into consideration though.

Not judging,but is the thought of losing 50$ really going to ruin your mental health and have you watching this day in and day out:patrice:? Just consider it gone already,im sure you spent 50 on worst with no hope of getting it back.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup shorting via ETFs
Wonder what GME is going to do about ETFs? I bet they have a pretty good solution for that huh? Maybe a they'll help retail investors chain some blocks together to build the sharere price up in the coming months :sas2:

You know give power to the players or something:sas1:
On some real shyt without Fed intervention, I don't see how else you can stop ETF shorting without a blockchain dividend. You can't squeeze an ETF because market makers & authorized participants can just make more shares themselves. The short intrest on the individual target stocks are completely hidden.

The only drawback is it has less effect on the target stock because ETFs are a collection of different stocks. So it probably costs more to do it this way but the fukking Fed has been giving these bytch ass nikkas free money for months.