The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Every since the CEO Adam made that announcement about us denying him those extra shares we been down hill..I doubt that’s coincidence..the apes would like to believe he’s on our side but Im not too sure about that
How does this make sense though?

The reason people voted no was to avoid FUD about dilution.

Now you are saying the FUD was created by him accepting that people didn’t want the vote?

Seems FUD would happen either way.

I don’t think AA is either for or against the “squeeze” he’s just trying to do what’s best for AMC

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does this make sense though?

The reason people voted no was to avoid FUD about dilution.

Now you are saying the FUD was created by him accepting that people didn’t want the vote?

Seems FUD would happen either way.

I don’t think AA is either for or against the “squeeze” he’s just trying to do what’s best for AMC
How does what make since?
Where did I say fud was created by him in my post?
Also it’s not about him being for or against the squeeze it’s about him being against pumpers and dumpers bruh..if ppl buy amc just for the squeeze than dump it and don’t support his company any more that’s a prob for him

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How does what make since?
Where did I say fud was created by him in my post?
Also it’s not about him being for or against the squeeze it’s about him being against pumpers and dumpers bruh..if ppl buy amc just for the squeeze than dump it and don’t support his company any more that’s a prob for him
So if not through FUD how did his statement make the price go down?

and how does making the price go down now serve the company?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
One thing I’ve learned about investing is, it’s a level of analysis and attention that is definitely too much. Trading the market is much more simple than people think. I ain’t Warren Buffet or nothing, but I’m successful on a much smaller level. And I’m still learning as I go along. But one thing I have learned that works for me was, simplifying my analysis. I used to look at way more shyt, charts, and try to time the market too much. I’ve evolved to looking at the 7 day chart, 1 month, 1 year, and historical charts without no indicators, maybe an RSI sometimes. First off, I’m looking at the stock for a reason, and I literally make my decision after just looking at the chart. shyt, it works great for me. I used to read up so much on these companies and all these reports and use all this technical analysis. Man that shyt too much. Do you think that mothafukka gonna go up and it’s a good time to buy, then buy that hoe. Of course it’s a little more to it than that but that’s the gist. Then you adjust as needed. Sometimes a swing trade turn into a buy and hold. shyt happens.
Warren buffet says the same thing, don’t make it harder than it is

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So they're saying this is the account that JP Morg uses to sell municipal bonds.

Are we sure this is related to amc? I feel like any financial news is assumed to be related to amc now because people are so excited about this shyt that they think any news is good for us…serious question

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we sure this is related to amc? I feel like any financial news is assumed to be related to amc now because people are so excited about this shyt that they think any news is good for us…serious question
If it has anything related to over leveraging it’s related to gme/amc

one margin call will lead to many others like

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if not through FUD how did his statement make the price go down?

and how does making the price go down now serve the company?
I stated every since he made the statement the stocks been going down which is true..I don’t know these guys plan behind the scenes..and by making the price go down it shakes off retail investors

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I stated every since he made the statement the stocks been going down which is true..I don’t know these guys plan behind the scenes..and by making the price go down it shakes off retail investors
I get the price going down. I’m just trying to understand the connection between his statement and the price action.