The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If you go on AMCReddit shyt is getting deep. All DD isn't good DD but there's a video with graphs showing how BlackRock is actually working AGAINST the movement and they might be doing the FEDS bidding.

This is really a David vs. Goliath scenario...except we're up against several Goliaths...:wow:

and you don’t repost:martin:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
BlackRock is the 4th branch of Government until further notice. I dont see them working against apes. From my understanding they want citadel out the paint.

Yea that’s what I’ve read. They trying to take down citadel. The same thang this movement is trying to do.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Based on the latest financial disclosure, JP Morgan Chase has a Probability Of Bankruptcy of 51%. This is much higher than that of the Financial Services sector and significantly higher than that of the Banks—Diversified industry. The probability of bankruptcy for all United States stocks is notably lower than that of the firm

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
If you go on AMCReddit shyt is getting deep. All DD isn't good DD but there's a video with graphs showing how BlackRock is actually working AGAINST the movement and they might be doing the FEDS bidding.

This is really a David vs. Goliath scenario...except we're up against several Goliaths...:wow:

Got my sling shot ready for them hoes

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My what a difference two weeks make. :deadrose: Brehs went from negging nikkas asking for a dip to dancing in the street over the price falling below $40. :laff:

From,"Im ready to be a millionaire yesterday," :camby: to "More shares for diamond hands." :blessed:

The things we do to cope. :pachaha: