The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
:yeshrug:we gotta be due for a green day soon tho
Fam give it a week or two maybe. I'm still saying it. We're gonna see 30

If this was a normal stock or even just a stock that a little manipulation we would've seen plenty this month. But there's no way a stock with this much volume and this many holders can drop 5% a day for a month. We're gonna see red everyday because hedgies wanna get in our heads

Canon

Veteran
Daps

If this was a normal stock or even just a stock that a little manipulation we would've seen plenty this month. But there's no way a stock with this much volume and this many holders can drop 5% a day for a month. We're gonna see red everyday because hedgies wanna get in our heads
:wow:beating the hell out of us the past two weeks

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shorting with bonds and using the dark pools has worked out well the past week

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
One thing I’ve learned about investing is, it’s a level of analysis and attention that is definitely too much. Trading the market is much more simple than people think. I ain’t Warren Buffet or nothing, but I’m successful on a much smaller level. And I’m still learning as I go along. But one thing I have learned that works for me was, simplifying my analysis. I used to look at way more shyt, charts, and try to time the market too much. I’ve evolved to looking at the 7 day chart, 1 month, 1 year, and historical charts without no indicators, maybe an RSI sometimes. First off, I’m looking at the stock for a reason, and I literally make my decision after just looking at the chart. shyt, it works great for me. I used to read up so much on these companies and all these reports and use all this technical analysis. Man that shyt too much. Do you think that mothafukka gonna go up and it’s a good time to buy, then buy that hoe. Of course it’s a little more to it than that but that’s the gist. Then you adjust as needed. Sometimes a swing trade turn into a buy and hold. shyt happens.

drogba11

Rookie
Supporter
Daps

Hedgies desperate ya'll.. :mjlol:

Hilarious!
ghvkjn9nc3b71.jpg

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
One thing I’ve learned about investing is, it’s a level of analysis and attention that is definitely too much. Trading the market is much more simple than people think. I ain’t Warren Buffet or nothing, but I’m successful on a much smaller level. And I’m still learning as I go along. But one thing I have learned that works for me was, simplifying my analysis. I used to look at way more shyt, charts, and try to time the market too much. I’ve evolved to looking at the 7 day chart, 1 month, 1 year, and historical charts without no indicators, maybe an RSI sometimes. First off, I’m looking at the stock for a reason, and I literally make my decision after just looking at the chart. shyt, it works great for me. I used to read up so much on these companies and all these reports and use all this technical analysis. Man that shyt too much. Do you think that mothafukka gonna go up and it’s a good time to buy, then buy that hoe. Of course it’s a little more to it than that but that’s the gist. Then you adjust as needed. Sometimes a swing trade turn into a buy and hold. shyt happens.
Yeah you’re right
It’s why i only use 3 indicators to see the trend and whether it’s overbought or oversold
All of that other dumb shyt that involves you drawing on the graph to make shapes is just wasting your time.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah you’re right
It’s why i only use 3 indicators to see the trend and whether it’s overbought or oversold
All of that other dumb shyt that involves you drawing on the graph to make shapes is just wasting your time.

Facts man. And I’m sure using all that shyt works for some people. Everyone got their own strategy. The most important thing is finding one that works for you and sticking with it. But for me, all that shyt is a waste of time like you said. I read more shyt about behavioral psychology and group think than any of that technical shyt. Knowing how the average person/investor thinks, helped me understand the market more than anything.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every since the CEO Adam made that announcement about us denying him those extra shares we been down hill..I doubt that’s coincidence..the apes would like to believe he’s on our side but Im not too sure about that