The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
price don’t matter. They need to close their positions. They’ll probably shoot this back up into the $100s to shake off the impatient sellers who want to get it over with.

:unimpressed:

:bryan:Aint selling till we have that official Coli Lambo & Wagyu meet up so we can stunt on these hating ass posters. :ohlawd:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
If it gets to 30 it'll be a feeding frenzy. Folks are already buying in the high 30's.

I bought 40 yesterday and 60 today...I thought I was finished. This shyt drop to 30 or below and I'm dropping a bag.
You're right if hedgies drop this too low we might see enough volume to trigger a gamma.

JP Morgan released that earning report today, that's why we have articles about margin calls/liquidity tests..

2 more banks are releasing theirs tomorrow. We'll see if they follow suit

After hours tomorrow GME has some news for us... Take advantage of the discount... who knows...

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Citadel intentionally tanking the stock until it hit 30 to make people sell. Then they going to pump the stock again in the 70s then let it drip again to make people think that was the pump, so sell and get out.

Nice try shytadel still holding no shaky paperhands over here
full

To the moon we go, Diamond hands can only get on this rocket brehs.
9-FD39-BBE-9475-44-F3-BDF4-9-EABEBDEAE08.jpg

F0nz0

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wild times in the financial world.. wish RH would of let me drop that 1k back when they halted buy orders..in Late Jan..tried to purchase 1k worth but got denied and only let me buy 25 shares at about 14$ , I’m not dropping anything else , just gonna let these ride out, if it drops to zero and amc goes outta business oh well so be it... if it blows up and I can retire then….so be it.

:steviej: