Daps
A8-ED0-CF3-28-A2-4-B99-AD22-B2-FD5941-BEE9.jpg
:mjgrin:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
If there's any legitimacy to that JP Morgan article it might be over in the next week. We'll see though

Risk.net is the only place reporting it when I googled JP Morgan so I’m not sure how legitimate it is. It would be amazing if it is but I’m sceptical.

a
I'm waiting for a big deposit to come through so I can scoop some more. I'm sitting on 333 shares at the moment. I'll hold until infinity but at the very least would like this to last until next Monday then take off lol.

I’ve got 150 shares but I wanna get to at least 200. I’m prepared for this to do a big dip again like GME did so I wanna buy as much as possible.

Daps
Im not...I feel like Mother Teressa here trying to help make u broke nigs make money while I take these NEGS...
We are in this thread for real money. Nobody gives a fukk about your distractions. And the only broke people in this thread are the ones coming in here to ridicule those of us who put our money where our mouths are and invested in this stock.

:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is a test of your conviction and your emotions.

If this was gonna be quick and easy, everybody would be millionaires already.

Lots of people have made lots of money in the stock market and the recipe to all of their success is to move with conviction and have the patience and confidence to watch your plan play out.

Shorts have not covered.

They are playing games. Eventually they will need your shares.

Stay confident and hold.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just about to post this
I think it's because he knows that people are joking about him basically telling people to buy these stocks that drop like a rock(coinbase and didi being the most notable) so he's thinking if he tells people to buy we'll sell
I don't believe for one second Jim Cramer is our ally in this.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure this video has already been posted, but just in case it hasn't. Good info for those who want more information on what a short squeeze of GME/AMC might look like