The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:comeon: Just standby and watch. Once this starts people will naturally start dropping off based on their situation when they see that money in their accounts.:hubie:

I will say this much the longer this lasts the more disciplined everyone will be

Honestly I agree with you. I am not saying all or even most, but there are going to be some who will cash some out at $1000. It is unbelievably silly if they did but :manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
MSMY up 60%+ since friday..014 today...022

Im tryin to put you nikkas on...But i will go away to the boiler room now... Thanks for the 10 individual negs.............. sheeesh

It's not on Robinhood fukk boy.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
TD Ameritrade

Sorry me and my team are going through paperwork to list it on Robinhood will be on there by the end of the week just for you

Everyone here is so hostile prob because yall dont make any money...Happy = Money...Broke = bytch ass

Anyone pumping penny stocks to strangers this hard is probably a founder. fukk off.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Im not...I feel like Mother Teressa here trying to help make u broke nigs make money while I take these NEGS...
So you got a savior complex. Lmao. Yea you definitely deserve these negs. You don't want to help anybody, you just want that clout. Like a teenager.

If you were a serious investor, you would have shared your "recommendation" in the boiler room to begin with. I don't know how many times this needs to be told to you for you to get it.

Clown shyt.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Im not...I feel like Mother Teressa here trying to help make u broke nigs make money while I take these NEGS...
it's way overbought and there's low volume
there was a big buy in on july 8th
to be honest you're better off finding low cap crypts coins than this
I don't know where you found this but it sounds like this is your friends company or your company so good luck to you.
if you really made a killing then leave now

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TD Ameritrade

Sorry me and my team are going through paperwork to list it on Robinhood will be on there by the end of the week just for you

Everyone here is so hostile prob because yall dont make any money...Happy = Money...Broke = bytch ass

:gucci:......:stopitslime:....this fukkin clown doesnt even post on this forum, comes outta nowhere telling us to invest in HIS penny stock.

:camby: