The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
As much as I'm ready for the squeeze, I'm hoping it's still dipping into the 30s next Friday. It's gonna be my first paycheque with a raise and I'm ready to drop a big bag :noah:
If there's any legitimacy to that JP Morgan article it might be over in the next week. We'll see though

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Take that shyt to the other stock threads. We literally only care about this stock and maybe gme because of relation in here. Help someone else. We do not give a fukk

:whoa: some of us is always interested in more money. This just looks like some bullshyt.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
TD Ameritrade

Sorry me and my team are going through paperwork to list it on Robinhood will be on there by the end of the week just for you

Everyone here is so hostile prob because yall dont make any money...Happy = Money...Broke = bytch ass
This isn’t cool bro. There was a better way.

Daps
:whoa: some of us is always interested in more money. This just looks like some bullshyt.
That's what boiler room is for though.

This is an amc thread. I'm not mad about it but im only here for the squeeze. If I want to take a more in depth look at the stock market I'll go there. But after following this movement I see the market is crooked as can be. I'm good to just sell my shyt in the squeeze and be done with the market in general. I'm not in here to see other people detract from the best play retail investors will ever get

Daps
:comeon: Just standby and watch. Once this starts people will naturally start dropping off based on their situation when they see that money in their accounts.:hubie:

I will say this much the longer this lasts the more disciplined everyone will be

We'll also see random articles and social media posts talking "500 to 1,000" to create groupthink.

It's the hedge funds way of managing the squeeze. By throwing lower numbers out there, people will think they should sell at $500, $800 etc., instead of holding for $100k, $300k etc.

They're counting on a significant portion of retail not understanding what's happening and jumping off with minor profits.

Gotta make sure everyone understands that the price is determined by us once this pops off.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
As much as I'm ready for the squeeze, I'm hoping it's still dipping into the 30s next Friday. It's gonna be my first paycheque with a raise and I'm ready to drop a big bag :noah:
a
I'm waiting for a big deposit to come through so I can scoop some more. I'm sitting on 333 shares at the moment. I'll hold until infinity but at the very least would like this to last until next Monday then take off lol.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
A8-ED0-CF3-28-A2-4-B99-AD22-B2-FD5941-BEE9.jpg