The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poor people aren’t invested in this. Some, perhaps, but most poor people don’t even know what’s going on. People with modest, middle class means and others with a lot more bread are invested in this. This is a huge play, not a minor squeeze, one in which billions upon billions - and possibly trillions - are at stake. You’re underestimating how monumental this is. Most of the retail investors are probably white, as well, a fact that doesn’t go without consideration by the regulators monitoring this.

I don’t care if it hits $10. That doesn’t even matter. If they sent it to $1, we’d still be rich if they started covering. I care about the fact that they have so many millions of outstanding shorts that they refuse to cover. I care about the blatant price manipulation in the dark pool, which has shielded them from a margin call.

If we lost a bet at the poker table, we couldn’t say, “I’ll pay you in a couple of months. Here’s an IOU.”

:francis:
When I say pooor ppl I’m comparing retail investors to these hedge funds..hoping for the best tho

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
We'll see if there are any changes of behavior today

@KING WILL

Also, let's not get excited about the JP Morgan news. I imagine that it is a fud tactic and we will begin to see more and more reports of that nature with nothing happening. They have no reason to broadcast that, other than to play on our sentiment.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:comeon: Just standby and watch. Once this starts people will naturally start dropping off based on their situation when they see that money in their accounts.:hubie:

That’s where you plan to sell breh. Twitter & Reddit are beating that 500K heavily. There’s no talk of hit a quick lick, it’s generational wealth or sending a message.

anybody holding since Jan or over 100 shares ain’t cashing out at 1K. If they do it’s a small minority

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s where you plan to sell breh. Twitter & Reddit are beating that 500K heavily. There’s no talk of hit a quick lick, it’s generational wealth or sending a message.

anybody holding since Jan or over 100 shares ain’t cashing out at 1K. If they do it’s a small minority

I’m not sure where I plan to sale yet to be honest. I have no issue sitting on this for a good while. I think I’ll start to paying attention when it’s around $300ish. And could consider maybe taking slices and holding the rest or even buying more when it dips. I’m not sure.

if anything that’s likely to be what I do slice off a few and pick up on a dip. Like I’m positive I will grab a few more shares today.