The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn there wasn’t one post in here today during the market. That’s a first.
:ohhh:

@Treyganomics what does your updated list look like breh?
People bytched and complained about it.
People said it wouldn't matter.
Now those same people on the list are posted in here chasing nikkas away.

Including you and that undercover fraud @NatiboyB

Everything happening now was predicted 6 months ago.

Still holding.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Still holding.

Under cover fraud I’m still holding this bullshyt :russ: :mjlol: I can just admit my L

I don’t even chase people away I just recommend not making this a main stock investment. Not even a secondary option.

not like I made bullshyt up. Im just not going to paint the picture that this is a likely thing and that I give a single damn if this becomes a solid company because it’s still in a dying industry and it’s better things to invest in. If no MOASS unless you got in early and didn’t average up this wasn’t a good investment.

Last edited:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
$14 imo was the finally gap down

I think it starts back up from here :hubie:

or the bloodbath continues cause who fukking knows :skip:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Under cover fraud I’m still holding this bullshyt :russ: :mjlol: I can just admit my L

I don’t even chase people away I just recommend not making this a main stock investment. Not even a secondary.
Whatever nikka.

I tried to warn the nikkas that were for the movement about u FUD ass nikkas, but no one gave a shyt.

Got nikkas like @Big Jo hoping the stock goes when 6th months ago he was one of the biggest haters.

Do what yall want. Clearly no one here likes structure, so fukk it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever nikka.

I tried to warn the nikkas that were for the movement about u FUD ass nikkas, but no one gave a shyt.

Got nikkas like @Big Jo hoping the stock goes when 6th months ago he was one of the biggest haters.

People like you are the issue. You unrealistically hyped this bullshyt. Calling any logical opinions FUD. It’s extremely weird FUD only seems to exist for bullshyt meme stocks and bullshyt cryptos.

Daps

Still holding.
Whatever nikka.

Yes the posters on your list are what’s discouraging people. The price dropping from $72 to $14 has absolutely nothing to do with it.
:mjlol:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yes the posters on your list are what’s discouraging people. The price dropping from $72 to $14 has absolutely nothing to do with it.
:mjlol:
:stopitslime:

Who the fukk are you talking to like that? I'm not blind you dumbass nikka.

OBVIOUSLY the price has went down, just as it went down for EVERY STOCK. But that ain't stopping nikkas from coming in trying to rationalize why only AMC ain't the way.

I don't even know why I'm entertaining you nikkas

:unimpressed:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The moment I found out that the “shorts” didn’t have to cover and that their wasn’t a forcing mechanism to make them cover I kind of lost my motivation. I’m still holding only because I’m hoping to at least break even. And I’m just spiteful enough to just sit on the amount I have.

On paper that the shorts still haven’t covered sounds good. Until you find out they can keep creating fake shares, pay a percentage, conduct short ladder attacks, still play options up and down. And during all of this I’m just supposed to hold until they cover. Yet I’m seeing other tickers that are above 100% short interest that still haven’t had their shorts covered.

let’s be honest the system is fraudulent as hell. Literally told you own the float but can’t even control the price. At least GME attempted to change something up with the DRS stuff.

if I were a hedge fund and deep in the hole I’d never pay this shyt neither. And I’d be making money both ways up and down. I’d let it pump so people could think it was all over and they were going to the moon let them get a bunch of options and destroy them.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

Who the fukk are you talking to like that? I'm not blind you dumbass nikka.

OBVIOUSLY the price has went down, just as it went down for EVERY STOCK. But that ain't stopping nikkas from coming in trying to rationalize why only AMC ain't the way.

I don't even know why I'm entertaining you nikkas

:unimpressed:

This is why I made the Telegram group. You are welcome to join