The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
In one post you acknowledge 82 million volume (which is high as fukk!) In the next you say momentum is gone.

Bankruptcy is absolutely off of the table for 2022, they've pushed debt payments out and actually turned a profit last quarter.

AMC is in the streaming game and 2021 has shown that people want the big screen.

Not allowing AA to do another dilution favors retail, a larger float hurts shareholders. It also forces his hand to Aknowedge that his company is being shorted nefariously.

People are not selling enough to make a dent. Shares being sold vs. Shares being bought are almost 3>1on any given day of 2021. They keep creating synthetics and apes keep buying them. There are 4billion Shares that haven't even been accounted for and 10bill that has a paper trail.

There is so much support at the $14 mark that it kept bouncing yesterday everytime they pushed. A single digit price point at this stage of the game would be like taking all of the damage from the pandemic and condensing into a week. You get to poking around in these different communities and you will see retailers throwing Ms at this movement. Shyt is already dangerously overleveraged. A lot of folks with money are saying January 6th was nothing.

I find myself saying enough is enough. I'd like to walk away with FU money, But not at the expense of setting the world on fire. We are dangerously at that point. This has gone on too long and is very very ugly.
82 million volume isnt the momentum u want if the stock is going down
it also kinda disproves the "they gotta buy our shares no ones selling" nikkas selling everyday

hmmm nothing is absolute in this market

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it also kinda disproves the "they gotta buy our shares no ones selling" nikkas selling everyday

What you mean banks aren’t valuing the company. But the shorts have to cover right :picard:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

That tweet is a fud piece he announced last year that he paid off a chunk and kicked the rest to 2023.
In an honest Market neither of the 2 would be on the decline, for the most part retail is seeing it as a discount.
Edit*

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: GSR

Reign X

Pro
Daps
I dunno how you see the volume on AMC yesterday and really tell yourself that nobody is selling. That chart is a screenshot with Microsoft Paint over it.

Hedge funds bought puts on the way down too, you think they’re sweating right now or laughing?

how about below tweet from someone that used to work in the industry? Same company that got crushed last year and needed bailout.

GameStop has them in trouble longterm, I got no problem holding.

Last edited: