The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so now it's back to a normal price :yeshrug:
I have to go on the amc subreddit to see what they're saying right now
you can still sell a covered call and get some money if you have over 100 shares
Not financial advice

may as well that’s about to be the only money coming for a while

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I doubt apple will be worth 11.6 trillion in 5 years. Not impossible but unlikely in my humble opinion
Apple was trading around $30 five years ago when they introduced the iphone X and Apple Watch. It's a little under$180 as of this writing.

When I look at their wearables business + the debut of Project Titan/Apple Car, I see this as a $1000 stock by 2027

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apple was trading around $30 five years ago when they introduced the iphone X and Apple Watch. It's a little under$180 as of this writing.

When I look at their wearables business + the debut of Project Titan/Apple Car, I see this as a $1000 stock by 2027
yup, im aware of their opportunities. Still unlikely in my opinion. Depending on the pricing strategy, how big would be the apple car market considering the heavy competition? How many people would be interested and how many could afford it?

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
yup, im aware of their opportunities. Still unlikely in my opinion. Depending on the pricing strategy, how big would be the apple car market considering the heavy competition? How many people would be interested and how many could afford it?
Good questions I don't have an answer for but I have no reason to doubt that Tim Cook is going to execute.

Dude mastered how to keep his customers inside the walled garden and expanding.

I would be more concerned about the threat from AAPL if I was into TSLA then the other way around.