The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That's only 3k stacks for me.:shaq2: At least it ain't life savings on the line.

How we gone pay taxes on this though?

Well I was fukking with options so if it would’ve went to $100+ by the end of 2021 I would’ve ate way more than I already did when it squeezed in June. If you got straight shares than yeah it’s gonna be hard to trully eat unless you bought those shares when they were under $10.

taxes are unavoidable it just is what it is

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
So if i read right, they wanted AMC records from the SEC, but the SEC claims to not have any records. This was all the way back in 2015 too.

What does that mean?:jbhmm:

Not getting the connection to the bigger picture. Especially since this is pretty old.

Mostly just curious about if the thesis has changed fundamentally or not. I have a feeling Omicron’s kind of fukked the squeeze more or less.

I put the wrong link. I corrected it

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Conspiracy theorists talk should be over, see below. He’s wrong about them buying back, wording on moral compass part is off but rest looks like Reddit dd. the only question is how this ends. Eyes on puts expiring this month but mostly GameStop nft marketplace.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
[Donald] Your money is already in…you’ve held for about a year now…you were gonna spend that money on dumb shyt anyway…the only place for this to go is up, you might as well hold. What’ve you got to lose? [/Trump]