The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good questions I don't have an answer for but I have no reason to doubt that Tim Cook is going to execute.

Dude mastered how to keep his customers inside the walled garden and expanding.

I would be more concerned about the threat from AAPL if I was into TSLA then the other way around.
i have no doubt it could be a successful product. I just don't see it translating into quadrupling the market cap. TSLA is barely profitable and has been at it for a decade plus. I think apple could bypass a lot of the issues tesla had and probably wouldn't have the liquidity issues that plagued tesla. My guess is that for it to be super profitable, they would have to go after the mass market instead of luxury which means smaller margins, exposure to supply chain issues, and it could affect the perception of the brand in a way they might not want, all for an unproven product if the goal is to maximize profits. My guess is that the apple car is more like a symbol of innovation for apple. More like a statement to say they did it, probably gonna be limited edition luxury type of situation especially at first.

All this to say, i think the apple car has a decent chance at being successful in the long-term but even with that, the odds of them going to an 11T market cap using that path vs the odds of AMC briefly hitting 100$ at some point within the next 60 months based on the technical setup...AMC has more chance imo.

Last thing on apple, im thinking they go into the space exploration a la spacex/amazon within the next 10 years. Either way, interesting convo :salute:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^Only saw @10bandz comment because I was browsing logged out.

You’re fatherless because of your feminine style of posting, not your projections on AMC. Months later you don’t understand peoples reaction to you, just like a bird is clueless about what her behavior has to do with her situation.

“I still don’t know why other girls don’t like me” ass dude :mjlol:

Not invested yet all up in the thread @‘ing ppl not even thinking about you lol

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
^Only saw the comment because I was browsing logged out. You’re fatherless because of your feminine style of posting, not your projections on AMC. Months later you don’t understand peoples reaction to you just like a bird.

When have I ever posted about girls not liking me? :dwillhuh:

LOL you’re pathetic, somehow I have a feminine posting style cuz i told nikkas here not to expect 500k. You only saw my post cuz you were browsing but previously you said you had me on ignore. Clearly you’re a fukking loser :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
^Only saw @10bandz comment because I was browsing logged out.

You’re fatherless because of your feminine style of posting, not your projections on AMC. Months later you don’t understand peoples reaction to you, just like a bird is clueless about what her behavior has to do with her situation.

Not invested yet all up in the thread @‘ing ppl not even thinking about you lol

This nikka adding edits and shyt :laff::laff::laff:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you think ignore works you fukking idiot? Lmao. Last response from me, not logging out again.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
i have no doubt it could be a successful product. I just don't see it translating into quadrupling the market cap. TSLA is barely profitable and has been at it for a decade plus. I think apple could bypass a lot of the issues tesla had and probably wouldn't have the liquidity issues that plagued tesla. My guess is that for it to be super profitable, they would have to go after the mass market instead of luxury which means smaller margins, exposure to supply chain issues, and it could affect the perception of the brand in a way they might not want, all for an unproven product if the goal is to maximize profits. My guess is that the apple car is more like a symbol of innovation for apple. More like a statement to say they did it, probably gonna be limited edition luxury type of situation especially at first.

All this to say, i think the apple car has a decent chance at being successful in the long-term but even with that, the odds of them going to an 11T market cap using that path vs the odds of AMC briefly hitting 100$ at some point within the next 60 months based on the technical setup...AMC has more chance imo.

Last thing on apple, im thinking they go into the space exploration a la spacex/amazon within the next 10 years. Either way, interesting convo :salute:

I respect it.:obama:

I personally think if a company like AAPL can't get you 5x in 5 years, then there's no way a meme is going to get there considering the technicals are deteriorating at a crazy rate. It's looking more likely that AMC is going to close the gap between $17-18 before settling and making the next move.

What happens from there is a toss up but with AA basically telegraphing that he's going press for the vote to flood the streets with more shares this year to take care of debt, I don't see how it gets to $100 technically or fundamentally

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody have a good DD update you’d recommend? Honestly been checked outta this since October and just watching the ticker.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Anybody have a good DD update you’d recommend? Honestly been checked outta this since October and just watching the ticker.

DD? :laff:

Go watch some cacs on YT and Reddit you fukk nikka :laff: