The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What I don’t understand is people who acknowledge they think a squeeze is going to happen but then say people should sell because it won’t be as big of a squeeze as people think or may take a long time. If it squeezes enough to even hit $100 and even if it takes five years that’s still a hell of a ROI. What other investment is going to offer that much?

Daps
What I don’t understand is people who acknowledge they think a squeeze is going to happen but then say people should sell because it won’t be as big of a squeeze as people think or may take a long time. If it squeezes enough to even hit $100 and even if it takes five years that’s still a hell of a ROI. What other investment is going to offer that much?

It’s $25 right now. 5 more years to go from $25 to $100? There’s lots of things you can throw your money in for a 5 year return like that.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:russ: Well if this takes 5 years I can almost guarantee that it will not be $100 it may be less than it is now.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO
Daps
an investment 4xing in 5 years is not that common
Facts most solid portfolios grow between 6-15% a year.

A meme play and solid portfolio growth are not the same. Let’s be for real no one hops on meme play for solid portfolio growth. And off the top I can name 4 memes plays that destroyed that this year.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
A meme play and solid portfolio growth are not the same. Let’s be for real no one hops on meme play for solid portfolio growth. And off the top I can name 4 memes plays that destroyed that this year.
Hindsight is 20/20. And to make those big gains requires you to get in early before it becomes a "meme play". For some of us it isn't a 4x if it goes to 100 it is a 20x. It all depends when you got in. Plus you only look at the meme plays where people made money what about those plays where people lost most of their money? There are a bunch of those as well. Not likely one person is gonna hit big every time on these plays. So a 4x-20x growth is pretty good over 5 years considering a person doesn't hit big in something else immediately and fumbles their way through both good and bad plays. Assuming they believe this will eventually squeeze to 100. But I doubt it takes 5 years. We'll likely see something by the end of this year.

But that is true there is an opportunity cost to holding if you feel you could have made more money elsewhere if it doesn't squeeze high enough.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I guess shiba is the new thing the YouTubers are using seems like AMC has fallen out of favor for the YouTubers or is it just my feed?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
So I guess shiba is the new thing the YouTubers are using seems like AMC has fallen out of favor for the YouTubers or is it just my feed?
Nah this is true. They still hold AMC but because there hasn't been huge price action and been pretty stagnant they cover other stuff like Shib instead. Same thing happened to GME which is partially why GME only holders hate us lol. YouTubers move on to what's popular and will get them views. They'll be back when we get some upward momentum into the 40s again