The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You only lose if you sell, that entry point is terrible

i can’t really say the entry is terrible. Like what happened with me I messed around and averaged up because we were up over $30-$40 for so long. So when he got in that was likely the range it was in.

Especially assuming that it would go higher over time. If we all saw the beat down from the 50s to the 20s coming I don’t think people would have kept buying in or starting new positions.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can’t really say the entry is terrible. Like what happened with me I messed around and averaged up because we were up over $30-$40 for so long. So when he got in that was likely the range it was in.

Especially assuming that it would go higher over time. If we all saw the beat down from the 50s to the 20s coming I don’t think people would have kept buying in or starting new positions.
jan/feb should be real interesting

Bgreat

All Star
Daps

Its a terrible entry point for someone that has a youtube giving stock tips

Daps

Yep, hindsight is not 20/20. Just look back in this thread and you’ll see tons of purchases between $40-$50 thinking they were buying the dip.

You just never know :manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a terrible entry point for someone that has a youtube giving stock tips

honestly I think Breh probably hopped in when all of the other YouTubers were making videos about it. Same as it seems they did with doge and shiba. Almost all of them jumped on amc at one point.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
not at all. This will hit. We all just disagree on how much and of course how soon.

I just hope it hit $20k minimum. Enough for me to quit my damn job and travel and go back to school.

I know it's wishful thinking, but still

72608308.jpg